AEI - CA Seismic Live Webinars taught by Dr. Ahmed Ibrahim starting October 09, 2022

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AEI

EB Sponsor
Reaction score
AEI - CA Seismic Live Webinars taught by Dr. Ahmed Ibrahim starting October 09, 2022. The class provides a comprehensive and thorough review of the the fundamentals needed to pass the CA Seismic exam with confidence. See Class Testimonial
The webinars will address the potential changes for the codes starting Jan 2023.
  • Over 56 hours of live interactive webinars. Please see Class Schedule
  • Fundamentals Textbook, and Practice Exam book included.
  • Weekly homework, four workshops and three mini-exams
  • Five full Simulation Exams
  • Access to three Computer Based Tests Portal
  • Access to Ask the Instructor Portal
  • Access to Discussion Forum
  • Access is granted for 180 days from the first day of live webinars
  • Free repeat
  • Fees : $525
For more information, please visit aei-california.com

"
Ahmed,
Just wanted to share great news that I found out this morning that I passed my seismic exam!!!!
I truly could not have passed without your course and your dedication in helping people pass this exam.
I was really nervous because it took me a couple attempts to pass the 8-hr national PE exam and I knew seismic would be a very difficult exam. But you walked through all the fundamentals in a comprehensible way that made me feel really confident going into the exam.
I have been recommending your course to everyone because it truly is the Gold Standard for this seismic exam. So thank you very much.

JOYCE L.
San Francisco, CA

"

Dr. Ibrahim. I wanted to thank you deeply for your invaluable teachings and guidance. Your course was not only instrumental in learning the material, but it also completely changed the way in which I approach test taking in general. Before taking your class, I had no exposure to Seismic. Last week, I took the exam and I was notified today of successfully passing it. From the bottom of my heart I want to express my deepest gratitude and thank you for your excellent course!

SAMUEL G.
West Covina, CA

"

Dr. Ahmed, I have no words to describe how Thankful I am to you and especially to your teaching skills. You take care and make sure all students are understanding the concept. I went into the exam pretty confident and exit knowing that I would certainly pass the exam. I felt like I got 80-85% questions correct. Two weeks ago, I found out that I had PASSED my Seismic exam. All credit goes to your excellent teaching skills and study material. Your 3 CBT exams are top notch and I think they were the game changer for me. Keep up the good work! I strongly recommend your class to anyone who is either familiar or not with seismic at all. Thank you again!!

MOHIT C.
Fremont, CA

Back