5 k thread fall 09 results version

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just curious, but don't you usually change your display name this time of year, Mary?

Morning! I'm a little late because I had to go to my son's Kindergarten Christmas show, which was outdoors, and was therefore canceled because of the giant cloud (with rain and lightning etc.) that has been sitting over us for the past day and a half.

Damn! Now I've got to go finish Christmas shopping before he gets home, or he'll get really upset because I'm not at work... and I'm not taking him with me in the car.

No spamming for me....

:(

$960 to install 435 sq. ft. of bamboo. Not too shabby. Too bad the bamboo is costing me about $2000.

$960 to install 435 sq. ft. of bamboo. Not too shabby. Too bad the bamboo is costing me about $2000.
There's bamboo all over the place here, you should cut it yourself!
I'm probably going to plant some as a screen when I move to the new house. But I don't think cutting it, carbonizing it, twisting it, and pressing it into boards is within my technical abilities (I'm using strand bamboo flooring).

If you plant any kind of cane or bamboo here, it soon takes over the whole yard.

Good luck shopping Dleg!

My dad wants to leave for the airport at 9:30 am tomorrow. Our flight takes off at 12:15 pm. It's gon be a long day.

yeah this one's just a-crawlin' along...like southern drivers in a 1" snowstorm :poop:

I know y'all are so proud of me for going to the gym. Now I'm hungry. :p

Man, I wonder how much stuff Dleg has bought by now... hope the throngs of shoppers don't crush him. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Total elapsed travel time on the Christmas trip this year: 9.5 hours and 460 miles on the truck.

For me, this is normally just under 3 hours in the air. Ice in the clouds sucks. Driving sucks.

I can't really complain though. We arrived safe and my son behaved really well on the trip. I'm going to bed.

Whoa! When did this start? Let the games begin! (err... or continue)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back