4622..... Crap... Start here till I figure out...

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know why things can never be simple?

I am finally back to my computer... Checked the PCS site, now show no exams pending, april 2013, fail.

Man! Sucks!

Thinking what areas did I have trouble with?

Went to NCEES site to check the diagnostic report... and my NCEES account says, Exam results: PASS, Congratulations!

Emailing my PCS coordinator now...

I think I'm happy...
Nevermind - my smart husband figured out that I was looking at my 2009 fail.

Except when you read fail it looks like FAIL

Woohoo

I am finally back to my computer... Checked the PCS site, now show no exams pending, april 2013, fail.

Man! Sucks!

Went to NCEES site to check the diagnostic report... and my NCEES account says, Exam results: PASS, Congratulations!

I think I'm happy...
sounds like we can't trust the PCS web site? they had the April 13 date and Fail and NCEES had Pass!!! Did you print the letter? Go to your state board and do license look up and see if you are listed yet!! You should have a PE license number there!!
Good Luck let us know

Let us know as soon as you get
WI doesn't give you a number until you fax them another piece of paperwork.

Man! Sucks!

I think I'm happy...

Woohoo
:w00t: :w00t:

change your name

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Man! Sucks!

I think I'm happy...
sounds like we can't trust the PCS web site? they had the April 13 date and Fail and NCEES had Pass!!! Did you print the letter? Go to your state board and do license look up and see if you are listed yet!! You should have a PE license number there!!
Good Luck let us know

Let us know as soon as you get
WI doesn't give you a number until you fax them another piece of paperwork.
OH why does a national test have so many variations?!!!

Man! Sucks!

I think I'm happy...

Woohoo

This is good news!!

So my WI paperwork asks for the date I took the FE. Now I have to look up when the FE was in Oct 2008 :/

So my WI paperwork asks for the date I took the FE. Now I have to look up when the FE was in Oct 2008 :/
that would stink if PA asks that...it had to be at least 15 years ago I don't even know where my certificate is and it was before the age of electronics too!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back