4622..... Crap... Start here till I figure out...

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking Tuesday 5/28 is the day for my state. The early ones will be tomorrow. Or Friday.

Guess the cut score time?

No complaining about 1.5 weeks. It's not like we have to wait as long as PA

Last edited by a moderator:
My original guess was 5/28, but NJ has been an early state so I am going to go with Friday. I just pray it's good news for me. :unsure:

Oh dear, my toddler learned the word "no." What do I do now?
Start asking non- yes/no questions.

instead of lets put on this shirt, do you want to wear this shirt or that one
Should have spammed first then answered questions, oh well :)
At my house that lasted about a year - now the daughter looks beyond the two choice "I don't like either of those, NO"
I think I'm sunk. I didn't even ask him a question, just put a bowl of yogurt in front of him and he looked at me with a very serious face, shook his head, and said " No no no." He wanted granola on his yogurt.
don't give him what he wants you will regret it later! It will be hard but they push you until they realize how far they can push you. This happens through the teenage years!

I look at it like this

Even if I was only sure that I got 40/80 for sure right and had to absolutely guess on the other 40 (even though i didnt). Statistically you would get 10/40 right which would give you a 50/80. So thinking of it like that helps to calm my nerves since I only had to really guess on 5 or 6 of the questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back