2016 results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can anyone who has passed confirm or deny they received the aforementioned NCEES survey seeking licensed Civil and Environmental PEs?

Since we won't hear from AK until probably next week, I'm going to continue my speculation train...

I don't think it was necessarily bad info, just info. It makes sense that 70%ish would be the target passing score. Given that Texas gives people their scores I'm supprised people haven banded together to figure out the cuts. 
For Electrical Power it appears @Baconator is correct with the 56. There was a poster who posted he got a 70 and passed. I haven't seen anything lower yet (I don't think I will).

April examinees have it so much easier than October... has it even been 6 weeks?
Not even 5 weeks...34 days. 

Passed Civil Trans in Illinois. Opted to take the exam early by 2 years. Traveled to Illinois from Florida. It was a great day today around the office. Congrats to all who passed. For those that did not, keep your chins up and you'll get it next time. 

Not even 5 weeks...34 days. 

Passed Civil Trans in Illinois. Opted to take the exam early by 2 years. Traveled to Illinois from Florida. It was a great day today around the office. Congrats to all who passed. For those that did not, keep your chins up and you'll get it next time. 
Now you gotta wait two years to get to use PE... that can't be fun. But congrats anyway! (Sorry to be a party pooper)

Last edited by a moderator:
@PowerShrug  Hi, I'm from Kentucky and my discipline is mechanical. I failed twice before. :(

For the first attempt, I signed up for the wrong one (MSM) and I found out it wasn't my forte. :huh:

For the second attempt, I went for the TFS but I didn't practice enough problems, so ... no. :oops:

For my third attempt, and after many practice problems, I passed. :reading:
View attachment 8238

My advice to those who failed, don't give up. Do many practice problems. :reading: :DV:

"Rise and rise again, until lambs become lions." - Robin Hood, the movie, by Ridley Scott

"And when they seek
to oppress you
And when they try
to destroy you,
Rise and rise again
and again
Like the Phoenix
from the ashes
Until the lambs
have become lions
And the rule of Darkness
is no more."
- Maitreya The Friend of All Souls, The Holy Book of Destiny
Congratulations, you deserve the pass

Congratulations[COLOR= rgb(84, 84, 84)] are the [/COLOR]Order of the Day  to ALL Newly minted PEs. :)

So big news, I just saw the new Avengers movie with the wife...

and other news, I got home to spam some EB boards and saw the results were posted.

Civil PE Structural 

PASSED!!
congrats

Can anyone who has passed confirm or deny they received the aforementioned NCEES survey seeking licensed Civil and Environmental PEs?

Since we won't hear from AK until probably next week, I'm going to continue my speculation train...
To add to your speculation...

I passed the 8-hr and surveying in Oct 2015 and am just waiting on the CA-seismic.  I received the survey today - so....... perhaps they sent it to all passers of the 8-hr?  Not sure.. I would ask someone who received confirmation of not passing whether or not they received the same email.....

To add to your speculation...

I passed the 8-hr and surveying in Oct 2015 and am just waiting on the CA-seismic.  I received the survey today - so....... perhaps they sent it to all passers of the 8-hr?  Not sure.. I would ask someone who received confirmation of not passing whether or not they received the same email.....
PS., forgot to mention that I took the seismic in April 2016 and am anxiously waiting.

Back