2015 F-150

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wasn't exactly taking care of myself that summer... that particular week it was in the 90's/100's and I was pushing to do a lot of inspections (at the time there wasn't a full staff trained on them), I wasn't eating and I hadn't gotten any of my prescriptions re-filled due to being so busy... I've only had a few instances since then and all of those have been while working out, so it was probably low blood sugar since I've been off the blood pressure meds for some time now...

How Ford snuck a 2015 F-150 past everyone at the Baja 1000

Greg Foutz has been turning production Ford pickups into Baja 1000 beasts since the mid-1990s. When Ford wants to put a pickup through the gauntlet in the desert, Foutz spins the wrenches and makes it happen. Last year, the phone rang at Foutz Motorsports—Ford wanted to do something different. With the aluminum-bodied F-150 headed for production and an all-new 2.7-liter EcoBoost V6 coming to the order sheet, the company wanted to race a 2015 F-150 in the 2013 Baja 1000. The catch? No one could see the new truck before it was unveiled in Detroit.

http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2014/01/15/how-ford-snuck-2015-f-150-past-everyone-at-baja-1000/?intcmp=features

Thank goodness we don't have any vegetation to run into out here.

I had a 2002 F-150 and I really liked that truck. It got traded in when we had our kid...my husband was more emotionally attached to his truck than I was to mine.

Back