1k beotches! (edited)

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I now see we are on a 1K run of spamming instead of a 10k... Guess we aren't getting the newbs involved this go around (not that they've been all that involved with the past couple rounds of this anyway)...

41GM1OSzqlL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Yep. We're probably going to stop with the post-exam, waiting-on-results games for a while...

The zombie one was good; need to get more newbs involved though! It helps pass the time. Better than just spamming about the cut score or release date.

That's the problem with most of these "games" is that there's only a few of us playing. The old 10k's were a lot of fun because we could knock out 200+ posts a day with no double posting. They were essentially a sped-up version of the random thoughts thread, but now more people just prefer to post there or not post at all.

ToP! I shall claim this one! Posts on this page shall be 8-bit Nintendo games. Game pics optional.

Simon's Quest

castlevania-ii-simons-quest-virtual-console-20071031105732774_640w.jpg

That's the problem with most of these "games" is that there's only a few of us playing. The old 10k's were a lot of fun because we could knock out 200+ posts a day with no double posting. They were essentially a sped-up version of the random thoughts thread, but now more people just prefer to post there or not post at all.
This, and there's also the fact that it's buried in the STB/Games thread. Never see a noob post anything in STB anyway san the once a month random onesy twosy.
Tecmo Bowl, I can remember playing this with my neighbor for every weekend for months straight.

tecmo_bowl.gif

How about Excite bike?

assist09_071003a.jpg

My brother and I would spend hours designing custom courses. Good clean fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back