1k beotches! (edited)

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ I'm stripping you of your movie buff title for today on a count of cheating. :p Try not to cheat on this one.
I had to look it up, but it actually appeared in 2 movies...

Here's an obscure car from a fairly recent movie:

lincoln-continental.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
^ I'm stripping you of your movie buff title for today on a count of cheating. :p Try not to cheat on this one.
I had to look it up, but it actually appeared in 2 movies...

Here's an obscure car from a fairly recent movie:

lincoln-continental.jpg
From Hit and Run. Didn't see it, but watched a making of dealie that talked about how Dax whatshisface owned the Continental himself. Granted, his had different wheels and a hood scoop.

From Hit and Run. Didn't see it, but watched a making of dealie that talked about how Dax whatshisface owned the Continental himself. Granted, his had different wheels and a hood scoop.
The pic I posted was a 65 Lincoln Continental which was in the Matrix. Hit and Run featured a 67... :p

countach.jpg

ToP :bananalama:

I have nothing to add to the game. The next person in line can choose the topic.

Excited to finally be on to the next page. Each po$t has to use at least one non-alphanumeric character.

Not so $ure I like this on3 much...

All punctuation is non-alphanumeric, so the the comma and period in this sentence make it meet the criteria.

YE$ BUT WE ALL KNOW THAT PUNCTUATION AND GRAMMAR AND APPROPRIATE USE OF LOWERCASE MAKES FOR POOR INTERNET ETIQUETTE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back