$10 pencil is gonna be black....

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Confirmation that CA had the Black/Red concoction as well.  The pencil in the picture is "my" pencil.  I haven't received it yet but this is the pencil one of my friends is going to give me!  :D  

That's worth $10! 

IMG_0887.JPG

Eh, we are just practicing the fine art of not being fair weather fans.  One of my buddies asked what happened to the Blackshirts, and I said they all graduated with me.
Haha. I like that. And you are right. Gotta stay true to the team even in our slumps. You think Riley is fired already?

Haha. I like that. And you are right. Gotta stay true to the team even in our slumps. You think Riley is fired already?
I would not be surprised.  They did manage to pull out a win this weekend, so who knows.  Maybe he lives to see another week.  Hubs said we were second in B10 West - does not say much about B10 west if you ask me.  :)

So where is @Hemi79?  Is he still blocked from posting?
Lol how dare you call this pencil black and red!?!!?!? Its black Sir! And yeah i couldnt post till today but ended up being a busy day at work. Just to clarify, the bet was that he/she who lost would donate the money to the board. :) 

Lol how dare you call this pencil black and red!?!!?!? Its black Sir! And yeah i couldnt post till today but ended up being a busy day at work. Just to clarify, the bet was that he/she who lost would donate the money to the board. :) 
But the part added by NCEES is red.

It has the body of the conventional Red NCEES pencil (white plastic cylinder, Red logo) with the grip/clip/eraser holder of the typical Black NCEES pencil.  So this isn't the conventional/typical Black pencil.  Ok, I will make the donation and let you know when it is done.  Congrats. 

How'd you do on the exam?

It has the body of the conventional Red NCEES pencil (white plastic cylinder, Red logo) with the grip/clip/eraser holder of the typical Black NCEES pencil.  So this isn't the conventional/typical Black pencil.  Ok, I will make the donation and let you know when it is done.  Congrats. 

How'd you do on the exam?
:) The morning hurt a little. For a change i felt really good about the afternoon even though a couple questions were not solvable for me. Im hoping i got it done. 

Also, some guy had his card taken away and was screamed at pretty badly. Anyone know anything about it? This was in Austin Tx. 

:) The morning hurt a little. For a change i felt really good about the afternoon even though a couple questions were not solvable for me. Im hoping i got it done. 

Also, some guy had his card taken away and was screamed at pretty badly. Anyone know anything about it? This was in Austin Tx. 
I hope you got it this time, Hemi!

And ooohhhh someone got taken out during the exam? Morning or afternoon?

I remember seeing a woman crying SERIOUSLY hard outside of the S.E. exam room one time when I went to use the restroom. I can only assume she had be dismissed for some reason. Also, a person who didn't have the right identification and couldn't even be let in!  But these were in a past cycle.

I hope you got it this time, Hemi!

And ooohhhh someone got taken out during the exam? Morning or afternoon?

I remember seeing a woman crying SERIOUSLY hard outside of the S.E. exam room one time when I went to use the restroom. I can only assume she had be dismissed for some reason. Also, a person who didn't have the right identification and couldn't even be let in!  But these were in a past cycle.
Thanx @leggo PE! It was in the afternoon, my exam had been picked up already and apperantly someone started messing with theirs before theirs was picked up and proctor started screaming and someone went got his/her registration and gave it to the proctor. It was tense! Lol 

Thanx @leggo PE! It was in the afternoon, my exam had been picked up already and apperantly someone started messing with theirs before theirs was picked up and proctor started screaming and someone went got his/her registration and gave it to the proctor. It was tense! Lol 
Yikes!

And oh, I misread your original post. I thought it said the exam taker was screaming. Nope, he got screamed at by the proctor. Hopefully his test wasn't actually voided.

Hmm if this is the same event, all I can remember hearing is the proctor screaming, "WHAT are you doing?!!!" but I didn't know what was going on. 

Latest posts

Back