Abandoned Village (R2) - Challenge #1

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dexman PE PMP

Internationally PMP'n his PE-ness
Reaction score
First challenge for round 2 of the Zombie Attack game: Recruiting players.

We need more players for this round of the Zombie Attack game, so I will be handing out bonuses to anyone responsible for recruiting new players. Multiple bonuses are available, and will remain available for the duration of the game.

Each time a new player signs up, the name of the person who referred them MUST APPEAR IN THE POST in which the new player joins. For example: if Road Guy convinces VTE to play, VTE would then post "I'm in, Road Guy invited me". Road Guy would then have his choice of ONE power-up currently in the game. Any player who lists me as the one who invited them will generate a bonus power-up of my choice to be added to the game to a player at random.

The power-ups available are:

Double barrel shotgun (2 shots per day as survivor)

Zombie bite-proof armor (survive 1 zombie bit per day as survivor)

Fast Zombie (remain a zombie if shot once)

Mutant Genetic Code (2 bites per day as zombie)

There are no limits to the number of bonuses you collect (if you refer 5 people, you get 5 bonuses). If you select multiples of the same item, the additional item would only add 1 bonus (ie. you want 2 double barrel shotguns, you would then have 3 shots per day). Only active participants are eligible to receive bonuses. Convincing a player from round 1 to play again will only generate a half bonus, so you will need to convince 2 to return to earn the item.

I will determine the status of any incoming player upon their arrival, and will notify them of their status via PM.

Use this thread to discuss ways to generate more interest and players for the game.

FYI:

Round 1 Players not currently signed up for round 2

Chaos

CSB

Chucktown

Road Guy

Civeng

Mudpuppy

Pbrme

I'm sure she considers herself a businesswoman. She has a product that clearly has a market, which means that I (as the governing body of said market), shall impose a small processing fee so I can regulate it...

Perhaps now would be a good time for a fake results post? Texas is usually pretty quick to get results. Care to oblige tex? ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
still not seeing an issue (I'm not trying to be a brat, I just don't see whats wrong, and if something is wrong, then we need to address it) maybe I'm just confused... def not drunk tonight, but I have been stressed out, so a good possibility I'm confused....

Edit: Dex recruited you is all I am picking up, but he's not in the game, I'm sorry, I'm really confused.... maybe I didn't pay attention to your first post enough....

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back