Alabama - Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ALJYates

Reaction score
No update yet from the Alabama website, but I wanted to go ahead and start the thread since it appears things will be coming in soon.

No update yet from the Alabama website, but I wanted to go ahead and start the thread since it appears things will be coming in soon.

Don't tease me like that. We I saw the thread, my stomach dropped. Maybe today's the day though.

I'm wondering if anybody is alive at BELS, the website says they still haven't gotten results and we all know that isn't true. Does anybody know anything?

I bit the bullet and emailed Bonnie. I'll let you know if I hear anything back.

I'm wondering if anybody is alive at BELS, the website says they still haven't gotten results and we all know that isn't true. Does anybody know anything?

The Board replied and stated that they have not received them yet (1:40pm CDT, June 19). An announcement will be put on the website when they receive them. Looks like it will be next week for us.

When I was sweating results in Dec. of 2007, Alabama was, I believe, the second state after SC to give results.

Ever since that time, it's been almost two weeks after everyone else.

Sorry folks. Hang in there.

The Board replied and stated that they have not received them yet (1:40pm CDT, June 19). An announcement will be put on the website when they receive them. Looks like it will be next week for us.
I don't want to get off on a rant here, and I won't go so far as to say they are not telling the whole truth, but--- I have a hard time believing that 5 days after examinees in other states have already received their results (including West Virginia, which is apparently also a snail mail state) BELS has not even received the results from ELSES. Why can't they just say something like "Exam results have been received from ELSES and will be mailed to examinees beginning on ___ date" ? They would save themselves a lot of aggravation as I am sure they are being inundated with calls and emails. I know I'm not alone in saying that the worst part is not knowing. Even if they told us the date was weeks away, at least we would know and could actually get some work done instead of checking the BELS website every 15 minutes.

Perhaps...though I'm not sure why they would go to the trouble to post a message last week saying they thought they would get them and then lie about actually getting them. My guess is they'll get the results today and then mail them out. Maybe we'll get lucky and they'll go ahead and post the results online.

I don't want to get off on a rant here, and I won't go so far as to say they are not telling the whole truth, but--- I have a hard time believing that 5 days after examinees in other states have already received their results (including West Virginia, which is apparently also a snail mail state) BELS has not even received the results from ELSES. Why can't they just say something like "Exam results have been received from ELSES and will be mailed to examinees beginning on ___ date" ? They would save themselves a lot of aggravation as I am sure they are being inundated with calls and emails. I know I'm not alone in saying that the worst part is not knowing. Even if they told us the date was weeks away, at least we would know and could actually get some work done instead of checking the BELS website every 15 minutes.

Perhaps...though I'm not sure why they would go to the trouble to post a message last week saying they thought they would get them and then lie about actually getting them. My guess is they'll get the results today and then mail them out. Maybe we'll get lucky and they'll go ahead and post the results online.
I called the ELSES rep at NCEES and they have not mailed the Alabama results yet. She said they will be mailed this week (she would not get more detailed). That being said, looks like we may not be getting our letters from Alabama until next week.

I called the ELSES rep at NCEES and they have not mailed the Alabama results yet. She said they will be mailed this week (she would not get more detailed). That being said, looks like we may not be getting our letters from Alabama until next week.
Well, i guess I'll have to apologize to the folks at BELS for implying that they were not telling us the truth - Sorry, guys. I wonder why they would have already started emailing results to individuals before they send them to all of the states.

I wonder why they would have already started emailing results to individuals before they send them to all of the states.
I say we blame this guy.

medium_langports061008.jpg

Straight off the press....(Alabama Board Site)

FE & PE - The results were received 6/22. We hope to have them out in the next 2 days. DO NOT send the reexam form or fee in now. Wait until you have received your results and are notified you failed. If you failed the April 2009 exam, the deadline will be extended to July 10.

Alabama Board said once they begin mailing the 'blue box' will be updated on their website. Most likely, we'll get them towards the end of the week.

I think you should start expecting letters tomorrow.

And, hopefully the online roster will be updated tomorrow as well.

Edit: According to the website, I'm right. Letters for PE were mailed today.

For most of you, tomorrow is the day.

Good luck, and try to relax on this one more day of waiting.

Last edited by a moderator:
From the BELS website:

Special Announcements

Exam Results -

LS - Mailed June 8

FE & PE - The PE results were mailed June 23. The FE results will be mailed June 24. DO NOT send the reexam form or fee in now. Wait until you have received your results and are notified you failed. If you failed the April 2009 exam, the deadline will be extended to July 10.

Looks like they're finally on their way. Good luck.

Back