Alabama - Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I noticed the website doesn't update until next wednesday. are any of your records up online, those of you who rocked the exam?! :)

I'm still showing as an Engineer Intern, and a delinquent one at that. :huh:

I don't know if they'll update you in the system with a number until you've sent the remaining fee in. Any 2008 passers care to provide your input?

I don't know if they'll update you in the system with a number until you've sent the remaining fee in. Any 2008 passers care to provide your input?
Based on my experience last December, it will take a month or so after they receive the fee. (I mailed mine the same day I got my results)

Congrats to all new Alabama P.E.'s!

I think they're slower with updating the database. I actually saw my name and license number in the database on the same day I received my pass letter Dec. 2007.

So, hopefully you'll be able to see your number online this week.

I've waited waaaaaaay too long to say this . . .

I PASSED!!!!!

Last night, I got home from a 2 weeks trip. I knew the letter was going to be there. When I saw that thick envelope, I just knew. It has taken me over 2 years to say this but I'm a @#$%& PE!!!!!!!

Congrats to all of you who passed. And to those that didn't, hang in there. Believe me, I took the SE 1 exam more times than I wanted to, each time thinking it was going to be my last. The only advice I can give you is to do practice problems day and night. Also, sign up for a review course. They're expensive, but worth it in the long run. Good luck!

Just a little update. I received my PE card in the mail from the board today, so I'm officially a PE now. Be looking for them!

Just a little update. I received my PE card in the mail from the board today, so I'm officially a PE now. Be looking for them!
Good job. Did you get your wall certificate as well? I quickly ordered a duplicate so I could have one at the house and one at the office.

Back