Alabama - Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone else notice that the license search is down? Hopefully they're busy posting. (One can hope - I'm hoping for my friend, in case anyone is wondering...)

Saw That too. I'm sure it will be back up again about a week after my results are mailed to me...

Letter was in the mail when I got home for lunch a minute ago...and I PASSED!!!!!

WOOOHOOOO!

:D

my college buddy that I stayed with for the exam got his letter that he passed today as well. He lives in Trussville / Moody.

I guess its going to take an extra day to reach me here in florida.

Got my results today. The letter was dated the 23rd and arrived on the 24th. Alabama takes a lot of flack for a lot of things, but I can't fault the postal service!

I live south of Birmingham, just off of I-459.

Oh yeah, I passed. :D

congrats to all
Congratulations who got their results and passed it!!!! :bananapowerslide:

Now License search part works on BELS website.Is any who passed shows up on License search of BELS website? My name is not showing up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does AL license you the moment you receive your results?

I was thinking with the FE you had to send them more money, then wait for the August board meeting before you were official.

Congratulations who got their results and passed it!!!! :bananapowerslide: Now License search part works on BELS website.Is any who passed shows up on License search of BELS website? My name is not showing up.

Did you pass and your name is not showing up? I haven't got my results yet as I live in Georgia. name has not shown up on site as passing on website.

The letter from the board says:

"Upon receipt of the remaining fee, we will mail a license number and a license card. When the card is received, you are qualified to practice engineering as defined in Alabama Law."

Does AL license you the moment you receive your results?I was thinking with the FE you had to send them more money, then wait for the August board meeting before you were official.

Last edited by a moderator:
The letter from the board says:
"Upon receipt of the remaining fee, we will mail a license number and a license card. When the card is received, you are qualified to practice engineering as defined in Alabama Law."
Thanks,

No letter in Mobile yet.

Back