Results Slowdown

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SCPE

Reaction score
Shouldn't the results be pouring in, not slowing down. Very odd

I think most of the states handled by ELSES that received their results directly from ELSES are in.

That leaves the states where the board gets the info first, and those not handled by ELSES.

I guess I was expecting a windfall of results like the previous times where 10 states would get their results in one day.

Michigan recieves their results directly from elses and we don't have them yet. BASTARDS!

It's definately strange.

MS doesn't get the results directly, and they have to go through the state board first. Our results were mailed out to the examinees on Friday.

Then again, the number of people taking the exam in MS is relatively small. For all disciplines, the number was less than 100.

Then again, the number of people taking the exam in MS is relatively small. For all disciplines, the number was less than 100.
That's still more than twice as many as our state had. I hope the small number of examinees we both had means our states will turn around license numbers, certificates, etc. quickly since they don't have many to go through.

I don't know about Vermont. Since there was only one environmental taking the exam, VT probably has to create a whole new number system for the license, maybe a new category or certificate design..... you know that could take months before you get your license number and can order your stamp. :rotfl:

Back