VIRGINIA - RESULTS - APR 2006 - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
Guest moodyj2000

VIRGINIA - RESULTS

Guest moodyj2000

Any word about Virginia results. I checked the license lookup and the last number was issued Dec 29 and was 041281. As soon as we see 041282 we should be good to go.

Guest VaEngineer

In Virginia, they are having their board meeting @ 9:00 am tomorrow morning - Does that mean they get to vote on whether they accept the scores, is it just a formality - the database does not change, I have checked the name "Smith" - it has not changed - Has anyone called the VA Board to check on this, I am planning on calling tomorrow after their meeting, see if they decided anything.

Any additional information would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You.

VaEngineer ;)

Guest VaEngineer

If anyone has news from Virginia. Please REPLY ASAP

I really need to know my results - IS ANYONE HERE FROM THE COMMONWEALTH OF VIRGINIA -

VIRGINIA VIRGINIA VIRGINIA VIRGINIA

ANY NEWS FROM VIRGINIA?????????????????????????

REPLY TO ME IMMEDIATELY

:watch: :read: :ass:

I'm from West Virginia.

Sorry.

If I'm out of state, and tell people I'm from West Virginia, 50% of the time, they say "is that near Richmond?"

friggen people, I swear.

And it's so sad that there are a ton of people that don't know that New Mexico is a US state. :o Those types make us look so much better.

Guest engnrkitty

Im in Virginia Beach, and nothing yet. I was hoping someone else knew something.

Still waiting . . .

And it's so sad that there are a ton of people that don't know that New Mexico is a US state. :o Those types make us look so much better.

You're right. :brick:

I was born in Virginia... but I dont know anything about their results process.

basically every state other than Florida and Montanna seems to be effed in the head (IMO)

Guest Catatonic

The deadline to reapply for the October '06 exam is June 30th! WTF do they expect us to do if the results are not out until the beginning of July??????? I hate f'n bureaucrats.

Guest EdinNO

Is that deadline of June 30th with your state or with ELSES or what? I thought the deadline was something like Sept. 7th for ELSES???? :dunno:

Ed

It's probably a state deadline for first time applicants.

If you are already on the approved list to take the test with you state, I think you just need to re-register ELSES and fork over another $200.

Guest Catatonic

I see (said the blind man). That date is for submitting applications. The date to send them the exam fee is much later.

Guest engnrkitty

Any news? I have been checking the website and the magic number (041282) and nothing yet. I am getting nothing done today!!!

Guest engnrkitty

I dont think that number is right. People have 041283. I think 041297 may be right though I cant find one after that. Do they give people random numbers?

Guest Catatonic

How did you come up with that number? I wonder if they recycle some of the old numbers.

Guest engnrkitty

I kept going through numbers till i couldnt find any after that.

Guest Seajay

What an amazing and time consuming study in futility :D We are the people our parents warned us about.... :bad:

Guest Catatonic

Where did you take the exam at?

Guest Seajay

Delaware...I'll probably be getting my results a week before the Oct exam.... :tone:

Guest Catatonic

Actually, I was asking about engnrkitty. But that's cool.

Guest engnrkitty

I took the Exam at Scope in Norfolk, Virginia - You?

Guest Catatonic

Yep, me too. Which exam did you take?

Guest engnrkitty

HVAC - it was very hard!

I just called the board and they said they do not have the results yet and they do not expect to until July 1st. What do you think - Is she telling the truth?

Guest Catatonic

I took the EE - Power. I think they are probably lying. From what I have heard, you will definitely see it on the DPOR website about 1 week before you get a letter. But I've go to believe that all states get the results at almost the same time.

Guest crazycatlady

Don't know how it was possible, but one of the engineers in my field around here took the exam and got a number of 0422XX (don't want y'all stalking him). I have NO clue how he got his results so soon (license date is may 11, 2006) - he must know someone in Richmond... The rotten part is half my office assumes I failed because I didn't get a number then - they don't seem to understand that it wasn't normal :blink:

Anyway, I wouldn't be watching the license numbers for results - especially since they can add comity people at any time. Suppose we'll just have to wait to hear someone say that their name went up...

Sign in to follow this