GA results are out! - Page 5 - OCT 2018 - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
ATL_trafficENGINEER

GA results are out!

Just now, Shamsdebout said:

Unfortunately I failed.  Long wait for that.

Same. Really bummed. I improved from the 1st time but it hurts hard. I have 1 more chance to pass it... :( 

2 minutes ago, chaserB said:

Same. Really bummed. I improved from the 1st time but it hurts hard. I have 1 more chance to pass it... :( 

We are in a similar boat.  I have one more shot for redemption.  We will have to dig deep and get this thing going.

17 minutes ago, chaserB said:

why only one more chance? plenty of people take it more than a few times

I was wondering the same.

I got my results email at 2:38 today.  I didn't want to check it because the SOS still hasn't issued me a license number.  My wife got a little nosy when she didn't hear from me today and hacked into my NCEES account; I really need to improve my password selection. She called me at 4:30 asking me if I had seen the results... I explained the situation to her and told her that I didn't want to look.  She said "well I've already looked".... Turns out she was calling to congratulate me, and got to tell me that I passed the exam. 

I had a little bit of a moment in my office feeling the weight getting lifted off my shoulders. 

TODAY WAS A GOOD DAY.

15 minutes ago, BarelyCivil said:

I got my results email at 2:38 today.  I didn't want to check it because the SOS still hasn't issued me a license number.  My wife got a little nosy when she didn't hear from me today and hacked into my NCEES account; I really need to improve my password selection. She called me at 4:30 asking me if I had seen the results... I explained the situation to her and told her that I didn't want to look.  She said "well I've already looked".... Turns out she was calling to congratulate me, and got to tell me that I passed the exam. 

I had a little bit of a moment in my office feeling the weight getting lifted off my shoulders. 

TODAY WAS A GOOD DAY.

That is funny.  Congratulations.  Georgia sure took a while but happy for you.

Your wife is funny lol.

15 minutes ago, BarelyCivil said:

TODAY WAS A GOOD DAY.

So is not everyone updated on the state website that passed?

4 hours ago, ME_VT_PE said:

why only one more chance? plenty of people take it more than a few times

You get 4 shots at it before having to reapply. I skipped one and failed twice. That’s what I was going for. 

Congrats all that passed

39 minutes ago, mitch3088 said:

Anybody else see they passed the exam on the NCEES website, but are still waiting for GA to issue your license?

Same boat. No license yet.

On 12/13/2018 at 2:59 PM, PE2018 said:

I'm still waiting for GA to issue license as well. Quite frustrating. Good to know I am not the only one.

They issued me one, but I needed to call and ask what was going on.  The woman on the phone told me she thought it was a computer glitch.  She said that someone would call me back in 3 business days; however, their website updated with my number after 2 business days.

• Like 1