Engineer Boards
​ ​
Road Guy

Last thing watched on netflix..................

burned through the current season of the Ranch, I still like this show, but I think this past season was a tad too much on the serious side- hopefully they just get back to being funny! & bring back Fez!!

Watching Ash vs The Evil Dead. I tried watching it a while back by myself and got scared (haha). I can’t believe it’s taken me this long to get back into it! It’s got everything I love about Evil Dead and Army of Darkness and Bruce Campbell. I just about wet myself when the chainsaw clicked onto Ash’s arm for the first time.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Got around to watching the latest season of “The Ranch”. Still liked it, but the ending with Rooster seemed like a cop-out. Almost like they were leaving an opening for home to come back.

On 7/6/2018 at 12:25 AM, YMZ PE said:

Watching Ash vs The Evil Dead. I tried watching it a while back by myself and got scared (haha). I can’t believe it’s taken me this long to get back into it! It’s got everything I love about Evil Dead and Army of Darkness and Bruce Campbell. I just about wet myself when the chainsaw clicked onto Ash’s arm for the first time.

giphy.gif

• Like 2

Season 1: Trump an american dream (4 episodes: Manhattan, The Gambler, Citizen Trump, Politics)

Just finished Goliath Season 2 

Whoa

Can't wait for season 3

Working through Orange is the New Black.

We re-started with Season 3 and am almost done with season 6. Based on what I've seen online, Season 7 may be the last if/when it's released.

I fell asleep during s2 EP1 of Goliath so hope it gets better!

The wife started watching OITNB - have caught a few episodes but definitely not that interesting to me - and I am even to the point where I have seen everything on Netflix and have started watching those Adam Sandler Netflix movies :(

How does a 1 year sentence get extended for 6 seasons?

I’m hopeful this jack Ryan series will be good - not sure if Tom Clancy had any involvement prior to his death.

He's been dead a long time....

But yeah, I am hopeful, too, because if it is done right it will be awesome.

Finished Season 1 of Spartacus.  It's ok but that's about it.  Not sure if I'm ready to commit the hours needed to finish the remaining seasons.

1 hour ago, Road Guy said:

I fell asleep during s2 EP1 of Goliath so hope it gets better!

The wife started watching OITNB - have caught a few episodes but definitely not that interesting to me - and I am even to the point where I have seen everything on Netflix and have started watching those Adam Sandler Netflix movies :(

How does a 1 year sentence get extended for 6 seasons?

Let's just say she manages to get more time...

Also, Season 5 covers a grand total of about 2 weeks (if even that long). 

On 7/6/2018 at 6:20 PM, jeb6294 said:

Got around to watching the latest season of “The Ranch”. Still liked it, but the ending with Rooster seemed like a cop-out. Almost like they were leaving an opening for home to come back.

I noticed this too. I really liked the first two seasons though.

I've started watching the latest season of OITNB.  Might as well have skipped the first episode all together, but after that it's getting a bit better.  I'd say having nekid boobs helps, but they're not necessarily boobs you want to see.

I agree if they had hotter inmates it would be a better show

1 hour ago, Road Guy said:

I agree if they had hotter inmates it would be a better show

Have you ever checked out some of the "what they look like in real life" articles?  I know they'll pop up on my FB once in a while.  They really dress down some of them inmates for the show.

Ok so I rewatched ep 1 (and the rest) of Goliath S2 Holy Fuck I am glad I didn’t watch that season finale at night!

Finished OITNB this weekend.  Bit of an interesting turn of events.  So, is that supposed to be it or is it coming back for another season?

1 hour ago, jeb6294 said:

Finished OITNB this weekend.  Bit of an interesting turn of events.  So, is that supposed to be it or is it coming back for another season?

Haven't watched the past couple of seasons, but I think it's coming back.  Is this season worth watching?

We're on Season 2 of GLOW, I like it so far!  We finished Parks and Rec last week, and there's a void in my life.

1 hour ago, jeb6294 said:

I haven't finished this season, but my understanding is that there is supposed to be one more.

Saw the first episode of One-Punch Man last night.  Didn't realize it was on Netflix.  Will be returning for more.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Supe said:

I haven't finished this season, but my understanding is that there is supposed to be one more.

Not quite sure how Season 7 is supposed to progress but I can see how we're definitely close to the end...

22 hours ago, txjennah said:

Haven't watched the past couple of seasons, but I think it's coming back.  Is this season worth watching?

I thought it was pretty good. Since you haven’t watched the last couple seasons, I’ll just say that things got switched up quite a bit in this last season.

22 hours ago, txjennah said:

We're on Season 2 of GLOW, I like it so far!  We finished Parks and Rec last week, and there's a void in my life.

I ended up watching GLOW too...mostly because I remember watching it when I was a kid.  There’s also and actual GLOW documentary on Netflix too. 

we recently started watching "the 100". not too bad. not great, but watchable.