Engineer Boards
​ ​
Road Guy

Last thing watched on netflix..................

burned through the current season of the Ranch, I still like this show, but I think this past season was a tad too much on the serious side- hopefully they just get back to being funny! & bring back Fez!!

Watching Ash vs The Evil Dead. I tried watching it a while back by myself and got scared (haha). I can’t believe it’s taken me this long to get back into it! It’s got everything I love about Evil Dead and Army of Darkness and Bruce Campbell. I just about wet myself when the chainsaw clicked onto Ash’s arm for the first time.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Got around to watching the latest season of “The Ranch”. Still liked it, but the ending with Rooster seemed like a cop-out. Almost like they were leaving an opening for home to come back.

On 7/6/2018 at 12:25 AM, YMZ PE said:

Watching Ash vs The Evil Dead. I tried watching it a while back by myself and got scared (haha). I can’t believe it’s taken me this long to get back into it! It’s got everything I love about Evil Dead and Army of Darkness and Bruce Campbell. I just about wet myself when the chainsaw clicked onto Ash’s arm for the first time.

giphy.gif

• Like 1