Engineer Boards
jmooney5115

Engineer Skills

Hi. I have a love/hate relationship with the way this board enforces engineer skills. Being an engineer you stand by what you say. Without an edit post button, here you stand by what you say.

Food for though. While I'm offering critique, check out how the mobile site performs with banner ads. 

Screenshot_20160424-111208.png

So what's the issue?

Yeah I was forced to "upgrade" the site a few months ago and the mobile version is terrible. I blame invision to be honest, they used to have a default mobile version and then took it away...

I figured everyone just uses tapatalk , I hate the mobile version also and one day I'll get around to working on it...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can pay up and support the board maybe once..then bitch about it? He is doing this on his own time

• Like 3

Write what you mean and mean what you write.

23 hours ago, jmooney5115 said:

Hi. I have a love/hate relationship with the way this board enforces engineer skills. Being an engineer you stand by what you say. Without an edit post button, here you stand by what you say.

Food for though. While I'm offering critique, check out how the mobile site performs with banner ads. 

I have no idea what you are talking about.  The way the board enforces engineer skills?  What does that mean?  What does an edit post button have to do with anything?  Then you jump to the mobile site.  Am I the only one confused here?

I would move this thread (as it has nothing to do with PE exam results) but I don't know where the heck to move it.  :oS 

• Like 3

I was going to move it to the suggestion box..

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Road Guy said:

I was going to move it to the suggestion box..

I thought about that but we'd need a sub-forum under the Suggestion Box titled 'Suggestions with Nonsensical Gripes'. 

• Like 2

Wow, I didn't know I would cause an uproar. Just trying to pass my time after the exam with my nonsensical thoughts. @Road Guy your site is great, I'm not trying to demean it.

That damn school of PE with their elongated ads. 

• Like 1

Jmooney- it's all good,we don't get that worked up around here but, I will get around to making it a little easier (one day)-

you have to have a certain post count before the edit feature becomes available.  

you have to have a certain post count before the edit feature becomes available.  

Yup, I'm almost there.

• Like 3

How many posts to edit?

On 4/28/2016 at 4:35 PM, Road Guy said:

I think it's only 5 posts ;)

I'm beyond 5 and still can't edit, from what I can tell.

3 minutes ago, matt267 PE said:

Maybe you have to be a supporting member?

As in $ donation?