Engineer Boards

​ ​ ​
Sign in to follow this  
Wesson9

Waiting on Virginia...

I am also waiting in VA ...2nd attempt ...took last April and didnt make it....will see in this one....

ahh, the PCS group. We can all wait in frustration together as the rest of the country gets their good news

I'm also waiting on Maryland. To make things interesting, I also have an annual review coming up before Christmas.

• Like 1

Last April took 6 more days in VA after the NCEES releases other states

My review is also coming up. Sure would be nice to have the results by then, huh?

Just called DPOR and was told they (Virginia) haven't even gotten the scores yet. She claims they are the last in the queue because Virginia is near the end of the alphabet...

Just called DPOR and was told they (Virginia) haven't even gotten the scores yet. She claims they are the last in the queue because Virginia is near the end of the alphabet...

Wesson, according to NCEES all results (except SE) have been sent to the states. See: http://ncees.org/about-ncees/news/update-on-october-2013-exam-results/

Good luck!!

Wesson, according to NCEES all results (except SE) have been sent to the states. See: http://ncees.org/about-ncees/news/update-on-october-2013-exam-results/

Good luck!!

And Utah and Washington might also disagree with Virginia.

They always say that, but I believe it's because of PCS. I believe NCEES actually gives the scores to PCS who passes them on to the Board.

Good luck!!

And Utah and Washington might also disagree with Virginia.

no. Connecticut, Maryland, Massachusetts, NJ, Penn, Va and Wis are all states who use the third party subcontractor, PCS, to push their papers around. file applications, validate scores. They are notoriously slow.

They always say that, but I believe it's because of PCS. I believe NCEES actually gives the scores to PCS who passes them on to the Board.

this is absolutely true

I hate the PCS

:waitwall:

• Like 2

So they take the requirements from the customer and give them to the engineers? Is PCS full of people persons?

this is absolutely true

I hate the PCS

Clearly my office space reference was totally lost.

So they take the requirements from the customer and give them to the engineers? Is PCS full of people persons?

this is absolutely true

I hate the PCS

Clearly my office space reference was totally lost.

funny. I passed over it, but I do get it.

I called her today as well and she said the same thing to me, in fact she was unable to give me a time frame either....but I dont think the case is as they claim by alphabetically instead its sounds like a third party validation process...cant stop thinking about it...wish I could

I emailed the NJ coordinator and was told one to two more weeks, which I consider to be a complete farce. Anyway if you do the same can probably expect the same.

^ ya with PCS, you can't get a straight answer so it's not even worth trying IMO. Easy to say when not waiting on the results, but truth none the less. And the board doesn't know because they also can't get that answer from PCS so they just make something up to get people off their phone lines. A very frustrating process when dealing with PCS.

• Like 1

^ ya with PCS, you can't get a straight answer so it's not even worth trying IMO. Easy to say when not waiting on the results, but truth none the less. And the board doesn't know because they also can't get that answer from PCS so they just make something up to get people off their phone lines. A very frustrating process when dealing with PCS.

wiser words couldn't have been spoken better. I did ask if today was out of the question and told yes. I plan to at least take that at face value.

• Like 1

Tired of it & stop hitting F5 any longer & let it come out whenever ... Need to get back to my life