Waiting on Virginia...

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone call PCS and ask their time frame? I thought about it...but I'm trying not to get too crazy.

I emailed the NJ coordinator and was told one to two more weeks, which I consider to be a complete farce. Anyway if you do the same can probably expect the same.

^ ya with PCS, you can't get a straight answer so it's not even worth trying IMO. Easy to say when not waiting on the results, but truth none the less. And the board doesn't know because they also can't get that answer from PCS so they just make something up to get people off their phone lines. A very frustrating process when dealing with PCS.

^ ya with PCS, you can't get a straight answer so it's not even worth trying IMO. Easy to say when not waiting on the results, but truth none the less. And the board doesn't know because they also can't get that answer from PCS so they just make something up to get people off their phone lines. A very frustrating process when dealing with PCS.
wiser words couldn't have been spoken better. I did ask if today was out of the question and told yes. I plan to at least take that at face value.

Tired of it & stop hitting F5 any longer & let it come out whenever ... Need to get back to my life

Looks like there is a regular APELSCILDA Board meeting Thursday. Are we going to have to wait all week?

NCEES told me:

Mid to late December,

so forget this week PE results and move on with your life.

NCEES told me:

Mid to late December,

so forget this week PE results and move on with your life.
Yea, in fact I have said it last late Friday but I came back hoping they might would've release it today...but as you said I need to move on since I have other priorities to focus on.......best of luck for all of us who havent heard ...

I agree sitting around waiting is a waste, but NCEES already released the scores last week, which to me is early December. It's PCS we're waiting on it seems.

Mid December = 16th. It's something to look forward to everyday. Check and then move on to the possibility of the results coming out tomorrow. :bio:

Last December I got my VA results at like 10:00 pm on the 17th. you should get an email from NCEES.

From VA board Facebook page in response to my inquiry:

"Board staff checked with PCS at the end of last week, and learned the exam vendor is in the final stages of reconciling score data. We will upload scores into our system just as soon as we receive them from PCS. Candidates will receive an e-mail from NCEES when the scores are posted and available on their individual “My NCEES” dashboard."

Back