Waiting on Virginia...

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C'mon VA....lets hear either our defeat or victory in order to proceed with our next plans....I guess I must've spent my time working back on some problems than wasting my time on pressing F5 all day long....

This is what I recently obtained below while I was chatting with the rep on ncees dashboard a few minutes ago:

[SIZE=9pt]Customer (me)[/SIZE]: [SIZE=9pt]I was wondering when will be the PE results for VA will be released?[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]N/A(rep)…..[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]VA hasn't given NCEES permission to release the results as of yet. You may want to contact PCS for more info[/SIZE]

Its more likely to be released after the board meeting which is scheduled this Thursday 12/12/13.....

I thought that too, but looked at the spring test and the results were released before the board's meeting for that time of year. I really don't think there is anything in the results that they have to discuss at a regular meeting. They're not going to change the results.

I thought that too, but looked at the spring test and the results were released before the board's meeting for that time of year. I really don't think there is anything in the results that they have to discuss at a regular meeting. They're not going to change the results.
So why do you think they are waiting for an approval of the board?

My guess is that PCS contacts VA and says they're done with their shenanigans and VA makes sure that what PCS did is valid then tells them to allow NCEES to make it known. I'm sure there is some sort of approval, but I doubt it requires the whole board to rule on it.

I'm glad I didn't have to wait that long. When I passed in VA they released the results on the 3rd day.

April 2012. First results were released 5/29. VA released 5/31 around lunch time.

I did not personally call, but talked to someone who did call today, and they were told today or tomorrow by 4:30. As we all know, you can't believe everything you're told by them with this stuff, but that's the last I have heard.

Sorry I don't have a direct quote from somebody for us to dissect and rant about. :dunno:

You know, before Engineerboards.com came online, the state boards didn't have much to worry about, people got the results when they got them, and maybe if a person had a friend in another state tell them they passed while they were still waiting, a person might call the board and ask if the results were pending. Now, with Snobum posting maps of dates each state releases results, and with all the constant communication on this website, the boards are getting called / emailed / chat roomed / tweeted incesently when they are behind the rest of the states in releasing results.

On behalf of this website, sorry state boards.

Back