PE exam with presence of proctor

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ben_1

Reaction score
I applied for PE exam in MO and live in another state. Do I necessarly need to take my PE exam in the State where I applied for the license or can I take in the State where I live now with the presence of a proctor. Your experience is appreciated.

I applied for PE exam in MO and live in another state. Do I necessarly need to take my PE exam in the State where I applied for the license or can I take in the State where I live now with the presence of a proctor. Your experience is appreciated.
I don't think they allow that any more. Only if you are in the active military. Proctoring

It is my understanding that they will do it; but you will pay extra to do so. It was that way for the October session as a co-worker ended going to WA to take the Structural test there instead of taking it locally ($600 extra, IIRC). NCEES may have adjusted it more since then, I haven't looked into it

It is my understanding that they will do it; but you will pay extra to do so. It was that way for the October session as a co-worker ended going to WA to take the Structural test there instead of taking it locally ($600 extra, IIRC). NCEES may have adjusted it more since then, I haven't looked into it
Back in 2008/2009 I proctored my (WA) FE and PE exams. Not proctoring my SE one - taking the time to drive to Seattle and maybe take a day or two off after - and not sure (but doubtful) if I can proctor my CA-specific exams.

Back in 2008/2009 I proctored my (WA) FE and PE exams. Not proctoring my SE one - taking the time to drive to Seattle and maybe take a day or two off after - and not sure (but doubtful) if I can proctor my CA-specific exams.
Yeah you can't. Current board rules only allow for CA specific exams to only be offered in CA.

Back