NE Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Based on the thread: Engineer Boards > Exam Discussion > PE Exam Results > PE Result Dates by State it takes about 7-8 days longer than states that email results. I'm guessing June 1 or 2. I called the board and they said that while the results were "released" that they hadn't received them in the mail yet. I have an email into them asking them for an update. I'll post again when I hear back.

This is the email I just received from the Nebraska board.

"We are in receipt of the scores and are in the process of entering them and mailing out the letters. They should all be out by the middle of next week."

This is the email I just received from the Nebraska board.
"We are in receipt of the scores and are in the process of entering them and mailing out the letters. They should all be out by the middle of next week."
Thanks! I guess I will try to enjoy my weekend. Good Luck to you.

Good luck to all of you who are waiting for your results!

I realize this it totally off topic, but I'm traveling through Nebraska next month and I was wondering what is the best Omaha Steakhouse? Just imagine, you are going to be Omaha for one evening/night...and most likely will never be in Omaha again in your life...what steakhouse would you recommend?

Thanks!

Good luck to all of you who are waiting for your results!
I realize this it totally off topic, but I'm traveling through Nebraska next month and I was wondering what is the best Omaha Steakhouse? Just imagine, you are going to be Omaha for one evening/night...and most likely will never be in Omaha again in your life...what steakhouse would you recommend?

Thanks!
Omaha Prime http://www.omaha-prime.com/ it is expensive and you will probably need to make a reservation but I think it is the best in Omaha. It is in the downtown old market area. Though I don't live in Omaha any more so there may be a newer place I haven't heard of.

Back