Got My PE Results Email

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jlwjbw

Reaction score
from my boss. I wish he would stop sending me emails asking me if I have heard any news yet. I told him wouldn't be until next week.

:Locolaugh:

from my boss. I wish he would stop sending me emails asking me if I have heard any news yet. I told him wouldn't be until next week.
Hey everybody, this guy's a big phony. He tricked me.

:banhim: ban this f'r seriously
Amen to the above post. We've all waited and waited, only for him to pull this trash. Assuming he has any hope at all of passing, it woulnd't be funny to him if someone else did this.

Hey everybody, this guy's a big phony. He tricked me.

Someone needs to kick that guy in the balls.

How about this? :smileyballs: Better now?

I have got to do something to lighten the mood. I am stressing out.
Kicking you in the balls would lighten the mood...

Actually it is kind of funny. And what a great opportunity to break out the Family Guy big fat phony clip. Nice work.

EASY! This will all be funny once you get your results. Trust me.

I got my results too.......not! Ha ha, now I'm a phony.

I got an email from a coworker today, asking about my PE as well (I'm on vacation). Looks like there's no chance for today. Maybe tomorrow.

And +2 on the kick in the nads.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been waiting all day to pull that one. :bananadoggywow:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back