Got My PE Results Email

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
from my boss. I wish he would stop sending me emails asking me if I have heard any news yet. I told him wouldn't be until next week.
:Locolaugh:
Actually, this is funny... you made me laugh :bandevil: : ) Cheers! And Yay!! for someone who has some balls and can keep a sense of humor despite the wicked frustration of The Wait!!

from my boss. I wish he would stop sending me emails asking me if I have heard any news yet. I told him wouldn't be until next week.
Actually, this is funny... you made me laugh :bandevil: : ) Cheers! And Yay!! for someone who has some balls and can keep a sense of humor despite the wicked frustration of The Wait!!
I see your new here. This dog and pony show was in it's hey day last week.

Actually i am writing this from last week. We must actually be in some type of time vortex. If we weren't then I would already have my results.

Actually i am writing this from last week. We must actually be in some type of time vortex. If we weren't then I would already have my results.
Nerd Humor: still creating knee slappers

If you tell jokes as good as you take engineering exams, you might want to just start studying for the April exams. j.k. it was funny.

I thought these threads were going to be locked as a christmas present to us. I mean it was funny the first thirty or forty times but it's a bit played out now. Especially since we are now officially competing competing with 2005 for the longest wait since this board started keeping track of wait times.

I thought these threads were going to be locked as a christmas present to us. I mean it was funny the first thirty or forty times but it's a bit played out now. Especially since we are now officially competing competing with 2005 for the longest wait since this board started keeping track of wait times.
I think the only promise was that the admins and mods would no longer make these joke threads. And maybe a few of the other "old timers" who got the message.

But, yeah, as a message to everyone else reading this: let's lay off the fake results threads. For a while.

Please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back