You asked for it. I PASSED !!!!!!!!&#3

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
screw it, I'm leaving the office and going straight to the mail box... can't take it anymore...!!! looks like all FL got their results today....

:bad:

WOW! Those percentages are high. It must be really tough to pass this one. Sorry.

Congrats rleon!!!!! I got my PASSED letter too.....just haven't laid my hands on it yet (I had the fiance open it for me at lunch :read: )

STOKED!!!!!!!

WOW! Those percentages are high. It must be really tough to pass this one. Sorry.
When I took it, I knew it was going to be close and it looks like it was. The **** I knew, I really knew though. **** undergrad books are coming with me next time though.

**** those scores(%) do seem like they should have been good enough.

Sorry to hear that Scottesi. I guess that was the Structural Test?

Congrats Nsearch, rleon, Nathan and my sympathies to Scott. MI didn't get results today (got the offspring checking the mailbox for me).

It's been a long wait and now that results are imminent, I'm freaked that I failed. :eek:

I don't know what's worse, waiting or anxiety over possibly failing :suicide:

Congrats Nsearch, rleon, Nathan and my sympathies to Scott. LA didn't get results today (got the IN-LAWS checking the mailbox for me). My wife is banned for openning it. She bring me back luck when it come to this....

YES, YES, YES!!!!!!!!!!

hahaha I knew it!!!!! one more FLA PE!!!!

Hope you all guys get a similar letter to mine!!!

I have to go :beerchug CELEBRATE!!!

(I'll see if I can get my wife and gf together for the special ocasion)

I got my pass letter today too! My envelope wasn't sealed either. ELSES must have been rushing to get as many as they could out. Unfortunately, I'm off work sick today so I can't even go celebrate.

Rhino :angry:

YES, YES, YES!!!!!!!!!!hahaha I knew it!!!!! one more FLA PE!!!!

Hope you all guys get a similar letter to mine!!!

I have to go  :beerchug CELEBRATE!!!

(I'll see if I can get my wife and gf together for the special ocasion)
YES, WE WANT PICS, .........

........... and scan the letter in later, if you get time. hehe

Last edited by a moderator:
yup.... I gotta scann it... or take a pic... that's faster... let me see if I have a camera around...

Back