You asked for it. I PASSED !!!!!!!!&#3

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I called home and my wife happened to be there. She works, but from the house.

She went and checked the mailbox for me. I was so nervous as she went to it, but nothing.

I would have had her open the letter, but would have asked her to gauge it for thickness first- to see if it was the one page letter like rleon's or if it had additional letters for failure.

Ed

so far all the letters my wife have opened for me have been bad luck,she has been instructed to not open any letters for me in the case of my absence.

i am not allowed to open mine unless shes there. I think shes afraid ill hang myself if i fail.

Oh, BTW, the envelope was not sealed. ELSES must have been in such a hurry to get the letters out that they forgot to seal it up. No worries though, I do not think my mail carrier understands the importance of the exam.

Congrat... rleon82, you are one of the lucky ones...

I hope I see the PASSED on my letter. :prayers:

No more studying for you.

Enjoy the glory of being one of the first one for this round. :cry: :cig:

Im amazed that its not on toilet paper. Maybe the failing letters will be so if I fail I can comfortably use it for its intended purpose :D

I rode my bike to home to check the mailbox. I brought it back to my desk before opening. I passed. I am pumped!

NICE!

rleon82, you rock - CONGRATULATIONS. Thanks for the info and appreciate the scanned letter!

May everyone else get the same great news in the next couple days!

I cant take it anymore. I should leave work now and check the mail.

..........still waiting in PA

Back