You asked for it. I PASSED !!!!!!!!&#3

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
congrats3.gif

So how about details : what were thinking, how were you feeling, how thick was the envelope - size & weight, how are you celerating now that you have passed?

I am grinning ear to ear and am very happy for you!!! :D

Congrats again!

I pretty much KNOW I don't have an evelope today... But who cares.

I'm blowing work early and checking the mailbox. Ahhh, if only comp time was available at my work, I could just take off until the results come to releive some of this stress...

:drunk:

Yep, screw it...

Wings and beer. I'm taking off at 3 and not looking back. I think everyone else should do the same.

scotti,

Sorry to hear that dude. I hear STR is difficult. Aren't the pass rates really low?

You'll get it bro.

Ed

I took STR1 last fall and FAILED. That is a tough test. 5 out of 24 canidates passed in my state last fall. I took Civil Structural this time around, much easier. If you can come close to passing STR1 Civil/Stru is a breeze, at least I think.

Scott,

Sorry to hear that. I took the **** thing thrice - didn't make it and finally changed to Civ/Str this April. I think I did well, comparatively it was easy.

Recent historical pass rates are low compared to other disciplines, the repeat exam rates have been in the TEENS!!!!

Sorry scottiesei. Don't worry, I'll be joining you soon with a non-passing letter.

I know this will sound mean, but I don't mean it to be. I'm glad to hear tha non-passing letters are also going out too. I was worried that only passing letters went out first, and non-passing would be delayed.

Sorry Scott, hope you'll do better next time... Structural I & II are specially difficult... I know a friend of mine that's a university professor of structures (he's got the PE down) that failed the STR I & II 3 times....

My % actually didn't seem that bad with the exception of a few, it must have been close. Here's that breakdown. Congratulations to all who pass though!

Last edited:
Seeint the letter really makes me nervous. I know not everyone can pass, but when I see that it really hits home.

Back