WHICH STATES ARE STILL WAITING?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
STATES STILL WAITING

1. Oregon

2. California

3. Maryland

4. South Dakota

5. Maine

Last edited by a moderator:
I will put money on Maryland taking the longest. I just called DLLR and was told it will still be another 2 weeks!! Are you frickin serious? WTF are they doing with our scores!! Ugh!!

That isn't news I wanted to hear this morning about the Maryland DLLR. I guess they are going to wait until the maximum allowable time before results are published. Did they give any indication as to why they are sitting on results? Several states that still snail mail results have already notified people....so how could it possibly take this long. I wonder if they are trying to schedule a Board meeting to discuss results? From what I understand Maryland allows NCEES to publish results once they have reviewed them and give permission, so it should have been a quick turn around.

My vote is also on Maryland at this point. I think California snail mails...their letters are probably on there way.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh no. That is absurd! I can't believe Maryland is still going to wait 2 weeks!! I can't take the wait anymore!! I have been checking the NCEES website daily!

That isn't news I wanted to hear this morning about the Maryland DLLR. I guess they are going to wait until the maximum allowable time before results are published. Did they give any indication as to why they are sitting on results? Several states that still snail mail results have already notified people....so how could it possibly take this long. I wonder if they are trying to schedule a Board meeting to discuss results? From what I understand Maryland allows NCEES to publish results once they have reviewed them and give permission, so it should have been a quick turn around.
My vote is also on Maryland at this point. I think California snail mails...their letters are probably on there way.

When I called, I was told "That is what the exam administrator has asked me to tell everyone that calls today". Awesome. Pass the buck. I wasn't provided a justification in any way as to what is causing the delay. I was informed that DLLR would notify NCEES to release the results via email. In the meanwhile, I will be waiting (rather impatiently) and hoping that the results do not take a full two weeks to release. Good luck in the mean time!

Back