WHICH STATES ARE STILL WAITING?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
running tally of us still waiting:

New York

Minnesota

Oregon

California

Tennessee

Arkansas

Kansas

Nebraska

Maryland

Maine

South Dakota

feel free to update as we go...good luck to everyone still waiting!

STATES STILL WAITING

Minnesota

Oregon

California

Tennessee

Kansas

Nebraska

Maryland

Maine

South Dakota

Please add or remove if any updates

Maryland - still nothing!!

Come on Maryland...you're killing me!! Someone said they called the DLLR and the response was they had some data to look over before releasing the results. From what I understand no state re-establishes their own cut score, so go with the NCEES cut and let us know. Maybe I am incorrect in that statement though?? Glad I found this forum yesterday....to share in this suspense. I am also pretty sure I may be getting a stress ulcer from the wait...lol. Every time I get an email on my smartphone....I hope it is the one. I must check the NCEES website 10 times a day hoping they release results and I somehow didn't get the email.

Come on Maryland...you're killing me!! Someone said they called the DLLR and the response was they had some data to look over before releasing the results. From what I understand no state re-establishes their own cut score, so go with the NCEES cut and let us know. Maybe I am incorrect in that statement though?? Glad I found this forum yesterday....to share in this suspense. I am also pretty sure I may be getting a stress ulcer from the wait...lol. Every time I get an email on my smartphone....I hope it is the one. I must check the NCEES website 10 times a day hoping they release results and I somehow didn't get the email.
Unfortunately for us, Maryland is a paper state... I don't think they got a memo about the digital age!

Unfortunately for us, Maryland is a paper state... I don't think they got a memo about the digital age!

I think you're right, they probably can't get their high tech fax machine working to receive the memo from NCEES.

come on california, come on california!

they need to expedite this. get the cut scores before the exam and as you walk out, run your scantrons and get the pass fail result. then i know whether i'm celebrating or mourning between day 1 and day 2 in the hotel :beerchug:

NY got their results and we are still waiting "CA"

We should call it the "BROWN STATE"

How hard can it really be to deliver results from a test that has already been graded. Must be having issues with mail merge again.

Back