Which Coffee is King in Each State

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I gave up coffee at least 10 years ago.  i used to drink it at work purely for the caffeine value.  Never really enjoyed it.  I don’t miss it at all.  Mrs MA needs her coffee in the morning before she can function at all.  Then she carries the mug around like it’s crack,  

Last edited by a moderator:
I can function with coffee, but for me it's more for relaxing during the day. I know that kind of seems backwards, but maybe it's because it's something that I have to take my time with. Sometimes I'll swap in some tea. I guess it's more of a comfort thing. 

Has anyone tried the coffee from Black Rifle Coffee company?   I just ordered some for the kuerig -

Id prefer to give my money to Vets over "Seattle" - plus this is sort of cool ;)  

61tHfxrVftL._SL1200_.jpg

I haven't, but have been meaning to.  I heard if you like your coffee black and super strong, the "Murdered Out" blend is the best one.  

Very interesting reviews on the Gunship Coffee... all kidding aside, many have given real positive reviews. I might try it.

image.png

image.png

image.png

Has anyone tried the coffee from Black Rifle Coffee company?
Yes and I agree it is very good. I listen to a few hunting/fishing/conservation podcasts and those guys are very active in that world. They were on Rogan recently too. 

I despise SBX, prefer 7-11 (when small shop coffee isn't available) and have found the yellow bag from Costco is pretty good for home. 

At one point I really liked the flagship flavor from Boulder Organic.

My wife's friends husband had to get me an obligatory Christmas gift a few years ago (don't get me going on this). He's 15/16 years  deep with the Marines, he was on this BRCC thing early. He got me a mug with a big middle finger on the bottom (because that's their brand). I drink a decent amount of coffee. I'm on Teams/Zoom/Avaya calls a lot in the morning. With clients. I now use my "World's Greatest Dad mug. 

Has anyone tried the coffee from Black Rifle Coffee company?   I just ordered some for the kuerig -

Id prefer to give my money to Vets over "Seattle" - plus this is sort of cool ;)  

I like their CAF and JB. Drinking the CAF as I type.

Very interesting reviews on the Gunship Coffee... all kidding aside, many have given real positive reviews. I might try it.

View attachment 18998

View attachment 18999

View attachment 19000
I finally got the gunship coffee from BRC. It's actually quite good. I got the bag for $3+shipping with promo code. I'll have to try some more blends when I finish this one. My only complaint is the bag didn't would not open. I am not sure if I got a defective bag but it looks like there should be a resealable ziplock built into the bag. I had to cut it though and put it in my own ziplock.

Latest posts

Back