Where's my number

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Professional liability insurance is running around 10k/yr for a geotech in south FL... that's one of the reasons many people do it w/o it... specially if you have a main job and the side job won't make enough to pay the insurance...

got cheaper rates??

FL Board has the results......put your name in here.
We should have our numbers soon!!!! :beerchug
...but if you do a "view application status" it still shows a "A request for examination is on file, No passing exam scores found"

:wtf: ...can't they link their web pages to get an automatic update/populate of the database instead of having to "manually" fill each one of them??

I'd understand that physicians don't know how to program a data base, but engineers?? and they want to set up higher standards? for once I have to agree with my former supervisor, it'd be good to take the PE exam every 5 yrs as a requirement to renew it, just to see who's up to date and who's not... I bet that all those in the board would fail

1400/year right?

I talked with my boss about this whole thing during lunch today and he said unless you wanted to be Rleon, Inc. you don't need to send in any of those forms. As long as you're doing business as Rleon, P.E. then you don't need any forms or registrations (besides having your PE). If you add Rleon Consulting, Inc., Corp., etc. then you need the Cert. of Authorization and the registration to the State Secretary.

Again, I'd also call the FB and just talk to someone to make sure you're doing what you want in a legal status.

According to the Florida Board, they are having a meeting on July 12th, they will then ratify all the scores on July 21, and then mail out all the numbers.

So we have two more weeks or so till the numbers are issued. :congrats:

Any new news of Florida Numbers?
no news other than those you posted earlier... I really don't know what's the hold up, they don't decide on anything, just aprove what NCEES said and give numbers away... :wtf:

Latest posts

Back