Where will you view your NCEES Exam Result?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
April 2015-I hadn't found this board yet. My friend from college (she's part of this group too) sent me a message asking if I had received my results. I was at work. I checked right away. I passed. My office was empty that day, but I told everyone I saw. I couldn't stop smiling. Thankfully it was towards the end of the day.  I have no idea how anyone can wait to view results when you know they are there. I also wasn't expecting them when they came out.

Last edited by a moderator:
I found out before the email arrived. Are you guys not F5'ing the shit out of NCEES yet? 
A lot of people have too. I was F5'ing like crazy when I was waiting.

When I learned though: I had to leave the office for a few minutes so I F5'd before I stepped away. Page loaded and said results pending (or similar), stepped out of the office, got 80 feet down the hall and then got the email notification. Figures... Finished what I had to do, went back to the desk sat down and calmly collected myself, F5'd and saw green.

Looks like from April 2015 to April 2017, earliest release date has been within 34-38 days. Thursday (5/17 was 34 days), Friday (5/18 is 35 days), Monday (my guess, 5/21 will be 38 days). Let me get back to work.

SOME results came out on friday, but NCEES released them thursday before...
Oh, NOW you're changing your story. 

Looks like from April 2015 to April 2017, earliest release date has been within 34-38 days. Thursday (5/17 was 34 days), Friday (5/18 is 35 days), Monday (my guess, 5/21 will be 38 days). Let me get back to work.
Be on guard though, NCEES has been getting faster in recent years. 

Back