Where will you view your NCEES Exam Result?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I'm going to be on vacation in Maine when I get my results.. so either way looks like I'll be getting very drunk at an obscenely early time of the day. 

The first time I took the exam, I checked the results at work and I failed. The second time I received the email while I was at work but I had an exam that afternoon so I didn’t check the results until after the exam. I passed 😊

I will check my results as soon as I know they are posted. Not even my boss is going to be in between me and the NCEES website. Now, if i find it to be the ugly red box, i will probably need at least the rest of the day to cool off. Then i will be crying alone for about a week. Then i am going to start studying again so i don't forget what i forced myself to learn for the April exam haha.

I still haven't planned how to celebrate if i get the glorious green box.

What was the craziest thing you would do if you pass? or for those who have passed, how did you celebrate?

PEPTS Stage 5

Pre-celebrating before results are out.

Sign of good news?

The first time I took the exam, I checked the results at work and I failed. The second time I received the email while I was at work but I had an exam that afternoon so I didn’t check the results until after the exam. I passed 😊
Hmm that means I should wait until a six pack of beer has passed before checking

Even buried at work, I'm too anxious for the results with so much longer to wait.  I appreciate the distraction of this thread!  Cheap wine and/or whisky for failure, really nice wine and leave work immediately for pass.  Probably tears either way - relief in knowing.  I appreciate all the work that goes into grading the exam (not the scantron bit), doesn't mean I enjoy the wait.

Holy mackerel. You were taking an exam while waiting for the results of another exam??? What a beast! *kowtows*

I remember when I passed a year ago, I got the email notification to check my results while I was picking up my daughter from daycare.  For some reason, my mobile browser wasn't working correctly, and the page wouldn't open (likely a combination of poor internet connection and the NCEES server being overloaded).

I had to ponder on what the results might say for 30 minutes while driving home with my then 2 year old daughter screaming in the back seat.  It was an anxiety filled ride to say the least.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its power hour!  (well week!)

I've got the feelz it will be Thursday! 
You sure? It will be great if it is but hoping next week. Let's see.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

EB community right now:

giphy.gif

Back