Where will you view your NCEES Exam Result?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think exam results could be released any time now, most likely this week.  I feel like I'm going to check as soon as I get the email from NCEES, instead of waiting home and check later in the day anymore.  Let's get this agony over with already.

I'll see it by accident. I'll refresh my NCEES page before I am notified via email and it will be a surprise. Good or bad I'm not sure...

I feel like I'm going to check as soon as I get the email from NCEES, instead of waiting home and check later in the day anymore.

I'll see it by accident. I'll refresh my NCEES page before I am notified via email and it will be a surprise.
de8.gif

I remember the day that the NCEES email arrived in my inbox.  My heart was pounding, and I was excited and nervous at the same time to see the results.  I was in a meeting but was able to look up the results on my phone.  PASS it said.  Whew !!!! So happy to be finished with the studying and this test. 

This is going to be you !!!  So smile!  Today is the first day of the rest of your life.

At the risk of sounding like a broken record: don't get your hopes up for a Thursday release. It'll make things worse for yourself if its not out by then.

Or in the very unlikely event that they are released on Thursday there's no guarantee that your state will release that day. For instance you might have to wait an extra two weeks if you're in Pennsylvania or Rhode Island.

P.S. Good luck everyone!

Illinois was about a week behind the first releases, but I was F5-ing  the state license look up and it popped up showing I had a license #.  Didn't receive any letters or paperwork from state/CTS until over a week later via snail mail.  I think I searched for my name a couple times to make sure.  SO happy I cried!!!  I assumed I would be taking again, because I had no idea what to expect because I didn't have any sample tests to study with...chemical study material was really hard to find back then.  

Don't listen to him.  People who are passing are being released Thursday.

If you don't receive notification, well... you know.  
Depends on whether or not you received a post-exam survey from NCEES. Statistically speaking of course...

The first time I took the exam was April 2017, I remember anticipating that I'd get the results at the end of May and I initially had a vacation planned for that time. So I re-scheduled my vacation (Japan trip) to 2 weeks before the results came out. I'm glad I did that because I failed that exam. I found out on the first workday back from vacation. It was very difficult to focus on work for the rest of the day.

The second time I took the exam was October 2017. I was sitting next to a coworker in a car, he was the driver and I was on the passenger seat. We were coming back from a field visit. When I got a text from a friend that the results were in, I immediately opened my phone and logged in and saw that I passed! I was so excited that I started shaking my coworker (who was driving), it made him swerve a bit but we didn't crash! He still brings that up to me whenever I ride with him.

Back