What's taking so long???

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wasn't even talking to you jackass lol How conceited are you that you immediately think I'm talking to you! And anyone that thinks I'm "triggered" or "aggravated," I'm doing this to make fun of you in another thread. What good laughs you are providing by responding to my provocations.
You called me a n00b and said I had no friends (Which you edited out of your original rant).  Then go on to say.... I dont sound like the right guy for this community.  Called me a jackass and I am good for laughs.   Glad I could be of service keyboard warrior. 

Sorry to those who get butt-hurt when I argue against referring people to the WWTP thread.  People cannot take constructive criticism anymore.   I will still be here to troll the threads & await postings of people when they finally receive a notification from NCEES

What if, hear me out, we are  so busy refreshing this thread, that the results have been out for days but we haven't seen them?

Change your attitude or you won’t be here to troll anyone by the time I get back from lunch
Me? My attitutude is no worse than others (especially Chatanner's and LyceeFruit) who cursed at me.   You mean my opinion of the WWDP thread?  

Back