What's taking so long???

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you don't what to put in the effort, then you don't deserve the information and you should get off this site. And if you're such a lazy person, you probably failed the exam. You should just stop worrying now and go along with your life as if you failed.

You sound like a guy that doesn't have many friends. If you don't like the content on this site, then you can leave. You haven't started off on anyone's good side anyways.

You already said you made it through a few pages to gather enough information to find out they have to so a cut score meeting. But, now you're saying there's no point in going through the posts since you wouldn't believe anyone anyways. 

Referring people to other threads is the most efficient process. How many times do you think the same exact questions have been asked after every exam administration? Multiple people from the same administration ask the same questions, and this happens multiple times a year, and this site has been up for multiple years. Do you really expect people to write out the same answers every single time? That's just stupid.

If you don't like the answers given on this site, if there are too many pages for your lazy ass to read through, if you don't like people referring you to other threads, if you're not going to accept the guesstimates that are given for the release date then why are you even here?

You haven't started off on the right foot in this community.
index.jpg

The hang up is PE results cannot be released until the Control Systems Standard Setting meeting takes place.  The date for the meeting was not included in the NCEES Licensure Exchange, so it's anyones guess as to when it will take place.  An EB user reached out to NCEES inquiring about the scheduled meeting date, and the only response was results are typically released within 8-10 weeks.

The hang up is PE results cannot be released until the Control Systems Standard Setting meeting takes place.  The date for the meeting was not included in the NCEES Licensure Exchange, so it's anyones guess as to when it will take place.  An EB user reached out to NCEES inquiring about the scheduled meeting date, and the only response was results are typically released within 8-10 weeks.
Oooo that could a bit of a push I imagine. I had to wait on SE results in April 2017 because they had a cutscore meeting rather than just the exam grading... or so it was speculated. Anyway, it took around 10 weeks to get results.

View attachment 15015

It's an internet argument...we will all persevere.
I mean, usually I'd agree, but the one user has asked multiple times questions that have been asked/answered multiple times in another thread.  This isn't like a "normal" forum, per se, as it's slowly involved into a really good source of PE-information, both before and after an exam.  Having someone belligerently come into an established forum throwing a 'tantrum' at things not going their way and not having things handed to them on a silver platter is plain being an asshole.  

You agreeing with them having an uncontrolled online outburst isn't putting you in too great of a light either.

i am here to see when people actually start getting results in and posting screenshots of it legiT (NON-PHOTOSHOPPED).   Wish the people who say reference the WWTP thread would give a **** link.... Maybe: hay look at this page... and from this poster who is reputable.      There is a bunch of riff-raff in there and not sure why all these extensively discussed items can't be brought up again without all the riff - raff

Last edited:
You agreeing with them having an uncontrolled online outburst isn't putting you in too great of a light either.
I wasn't so much agreeing with him (to be honest, I skimmed past the triggering post so I couldn't tell you what he said) as much as I was making fun Chattaneer's over-the-top response to a post he didn't like.

You've got a lot to learn. You should head over to the Spam thread.
I'm good.. I am also a newb here because this is my first time taking the PE.  Seems like the only one triggered here is you.  People keep referencing the Fish guy forum and in my opinion it would be polite of people to post the answer in a thread that is current if they can help.  For me it is difficult to navigate a thread that has 50 pages and decifer it completely. I read the first few posts from fish - guy and they were funny and informative.. Other than that I checked the last 5-6 pages and they confused me.  

I'm good.. I am also a newb here because this is my first time taking the PE.  Seems like the only one triggered here is you.  People keep referencing the Fish guy forum and in my opinion it would be polite of people to post the answer in a thread that is current if they can help.  For me it is difficult to navigate a thread that has 50 pages and decifer it completely. I read the first few posts from fish - guy and they were funny and informative.. Other than that I checked the last 5-6 pages and they confused me.  
Don't worry too much. People are toxic in nature, and stressed about the exam results. Bullying people like you makes people like them feel better about themselves. 

Don't worry too much. People are toxic in nature, and stressed about the exam results. Bullying people like you makes people like them feel better about themselves. 
the problem is that thread has been linked several times, and there is a search box at the top of it.  People keep asking the same thing over and over.

over the last 2 or 3 days everyone's getting so easily agitated.. we're all in the same boat together waiting on the results.. whenever they come. We don't know when its gonna happen and there's absolutely NOTHING you can do about it. So just relax and just try to act like a PROFESSIONAL Engineer :D

I wasn't even talking to you lol How conceited are you that you immediately think I'm talking to you! And anyone that thinks I'm "triggered" or "aggravated," I'm doing this to make fun of you in another thread. What good laughs you are providing by responding to my provocations.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back