What's taking so long???

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
giphy.gif

It took so long when I took the exam that result list was on the old board that I cant even find!!!!!

So basically you want someone else to do the work for you? Ok, fine, I'll bite.  The reason for the delay is there was a massive data breach before the exam and they are looking for patterns related to answers trying to determine who had answers with then during the exam.  If they are unable to make determinations, the current plan is to offer a retake.
wait.. WUT? I made myself stop looking at the forum because it put me in a foul mood. Is that real life or are you messing with that guy?

data breach? not here in my state, you guys go ahead and retake
They have been unable to determine how far the answers were shared, as some were found on pirate websites.  They have attempted to subpeona IP addresses, but the courts have rejected that argument.

The grading seminar was last weekend so I would put my money on results coming out this Friday. 

Yeeehaw.  Thanks for the info and not referring us to another thread to find out MathsWell.

Also discussed at length and proven to be false in the WTTS thread. 
Thanks for referring us to threads nonstop that take hours to sift thru.

Yeeehaw.  Thanks for the info and not referring us to another thread to find out MathsWell.

Stop complaining and do the work yourself. Just skim the thread. It's mostly the last 15 pages that are garbage. Not that difficult. 

It sucks scrolling through 50 pages of replies to find out the answers..... for the lazy person like me..  I went through a few pages and gathered they have to do some meeting of some sort.  blah blah need a cut to the chase answer.
If you don't what to put in the effort, then you don't deserve the information and you should get off this site. And if you're such a lazy person, you probably failed the exam.

No thanks.  Plus more than half the responses are un-related.
If you don't like the content on this site, then you can leave. You haven't started off on anyone's good side anyways.

Here is my analysis.  Basically nobody knows.  We can guesstimate, but not going to waste my time relying on guesses.  Even if you for sure knew it was going to be a certain time, I wouldn't believe it and hit the refresh button on the NCEES dashboard a million times a day anyway.  The time I would spend sifting through 50 pages of threads is times I could wasting hitting the refresh button. 
You already said you made it through a few pages to gather enough information to find out they have to so a cut score meeting. But, now you're saying there's no point in going through the posts since you wouldn't believe anyone anyways. 

Referring people to other threads is the most efficient process. How many times do you think the same exact questions have been asked after every exam administration? Multiple people from the same administration ask the same questions, and this happens multiple times a year, and this site has been up for multiple years. Do you really expect people to write out the same answers every single time? That's just stupid.

If you don't like the answers given on this site, if there are too many pages for your lazy ass to read through, if you don't like people referring you to other threads, if you're not going to accept the guesstimates that are given for the release date then why are you even here?

You haven't started off on the right foot in this community.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back