What states are released?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone from Oklahoma got result yet? Board website saying result is already released! But NCEES is still pending.
Nope, still don't have mine. Will it actually say on our NCEES account or do we have to wait for them to mail letters? Or do we get an email of pass/fail?
NCEES should show green PASS or red Fail. Not sure about email.
I called OKPELS yesterday about 3 PM central. The lady that answered the phone stated they had just given NCEES the notice to release the scores and we should receive an e-mail.....so now we are waiting on NCEES.
Thanks for sharing. No telling how long it will be now then.
I got the same response when I called OK PELS yesterday at about 3:30pm... then this morning my buddy Facebook Messaged NCEES asking when they release results from states that have approved them and they said "That's not how it works, talk to your state board about how your results will be released."

It's tough seeing "exam results have been released" on the NCEES and OK PELS websites, but the OK Examinees haven't actually been released anything!!

Anyone from Oklahoma got result yet? Board website saying result is already released! But NCEES is still pending.
Nope, still don't have mine. Will it actually say on our NCEES account or do we have to wait for them to mail letters? Or do we get an email of pass/fail?
I called OKPELS yesterday about 3 PM central. The lady that answered the phone stated they had just given NCEES the notice to release the scores and we should receive an e-mail.....so now we are waiting on NCEES.
I got the same response when I called OK PELS yesterday at about 3:30pm... then this morning my buddy Facebook Messaged NCEES asking when they release results from states that have approved them and they said "That's not how it works, talk to your state board about how your results will be released."

It's tough seeing "exam results have been released" on the NCEES and OK PELS websites, but the OK Examinees haven't actually been released anything!!
For what it's worth, I called OK PELS and got their voicemail. Come on guys!

I called OKPELS this morning and the lady who is taking care of PE exams will be in after 11:00 am!

I called OKPELS this morning and the lady who is taking care of PE exams will be in after 11:00 am!
They have already given the release to NCEES we are waiting on them now not OKPELS

They have already given the release to NCEES we are waiting on them now not OKPELS
Thanks for the updates. Gah, they sure do like to drag out the suspense.
That was my understanding but when I did a little live chat in MYNCEES site; she mentioned, Oklahoma has not yet "ok" them for releasing result. According to her (this morning), once board approves, we will start getting email. Now i have no idea which side is actually holding up.

That was my understanding but when I did a little live chat in MYNCEES site; she mentioned, Oklahoma has not yet "ok" them for releasing result. According to her (this morning), once board approves, we will start getting email. Now i have no idea which side is actually holding up.
It'll probably take 2 weeks to sort out I imagine-- at least with my luck. Then we'll find out ;)

It'll probably take 2 weeks to sort out I imagine-- at least with my luck. Then we'll find out ;)
The person I talk to in OKPELS is Mark. He took my number and told me that the lady in charge of PE stuff will be in after 11 am and probably will call me back after lunch. If I get any update I will keep you posted.

When I talked to Taylor Boswell, with OKPELS PE Examinations, she told me that she had given the approval to our NCEES rep. That was at 3:30pm yesterday!! Then I called again at 4:30pm to ask if we should anticipate results being released outside of standard business hours and she said she has no idea, it's in NCEES hands now.

When I talked to Taylor Boswell, with OKPELS PE Examinations, she told me that she had given the approval to our NCEES rep. That was at 3:30pm yesterday!! Then I called again at 4:30pm to ask if we should anticipate results being released outside of standard business hours and she said she has no idea, it's in NCEES hands now.
I just chatted with NCEES... I mentioned that OKPELS has stated they have given the OK....There response was "It is a process, hopefully it will be soon. You will get an e-mail."

I just chatted with NCEES... I mentioned that OKPELS has stated they have given the OK....There response was "It is a process, hopefully it will be soon. You will get an e-mail."
Man... when I try and "chat" with NCEES all I get are auto responses that say look on their website for how each state distributes results... UGHHHH!!

I'm anxious to hear what OKPELS has to say at 11 when "the lady in charge" gets to work. I hate that each agency makes it seem that they are waiting on the other... at this point it seems someone just needs to hit the Send button!!

Man... when I try and "chat" with NCEES all I get are auto responses that say look on their website for how each state distributes results... UGHHHH!!

I'm anxious to hear what OKPELS has to say at 11 when "the lady in charge" gets to work. I hate that each agency makes it seem that they are waiting on the other... at this point it seems someone just needs to hit the Send button!!
From mperezcobb's ordeal it seams like NCEES is taking time to send us email.

Kansas license verification website is updated/updating

I have recieved a PE license number there and my EIT has been voided

Florida results are starting to trickle. A couple of people have unfortunately received fail letters from the board, but to my knowledge nobody has received notice of a passing score yet.

From mperezcobb's ordeal it seams like NCEES is taking time to send us email.
I just received an email back from Taylor Boswell at the OK PELS office. The email was brief, but she's said that we'll get our results directly from NCEES.... which I suppose we already knew-- but at least it implies it is in NCEES's hands at the moment. Hopefully they get their butt in gear.

Back