What states are released?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Somebody reported a 16 hour SE from Maine. I don't know if that means PE's also, but there is definitely some activity from Maine.
That was me.

Maine always releases results as soon as they get them from NCEES so if PE and SE results were released today by NCEES and I got my SE results then it's highly likely that PE results were also released.

Common Florida! Let's get this released today
:plusone:

FBPE should be embarrassed that they're lagging behind even the PCS states! Hopefully they'll have them released pretty soon. I'm honestly expecting them anytime now. I'm F5ing NCEES and the MyFloridaLicense exam information page like crazy right now.

This is my first attempt at attaching a file to the post, so I am not sure I got it right. Help me do this right:

12-15-2014.gif

Anyone from Oklahoma got result yet? Board website saying result is already released! But NCEES is still pending.
Nope, still don't have mine. Will it actually say on our NCEES account or do we have to wait for them to mail letters? Or do we get an email of pass/fail?
NCEES should show green PASS or red Fail. Not sure about email.
I called OKPELS yesterday about 3 PM central. The lady that answered the phone stated they had just given NCEES the notice to release the scores and we should receive an e-mail.....so now we are waiting on NCEES.

Anyone from Oklahoma got result yet? Board website saying result is already released! But NCEES is still pending.
Nope, still don't have mine. Will it actually say on our NCEES account or do we have to wait for them to mail letters? Or do we get an email of pass/fail?
NCEES should show green PASS or red Fail. Not sure about email.
I called OKPELS yesterday about 3 PM central. The lady that answered the phone stated they had just given NCEES the notice to release the scores and we should receive an e-mail.....so now we are waiting on NCEES.
Thanks for sharing. No telling how long it will be now then.

Congratulations to ALL that passed!! See link on HOME PAGE, visit ENGINEERSEALS.COM or call us at 972-709-0791

TO ORDER YOUR STAMP OR SEAL TODAY!!

Most orders ship same day if ordered before noon, Central Standard Time.

Back