What is the manliest thing you ever did?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So while we are discussing awareness...
I just went to the boob-squisher to get a mammogram 2 weeks ago...how's that for manly? Everything was A-OK! :thumbs:

I'd like to see any man on this thread put his parts into the masher...
Manogram.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Although it doesn't really compare to humner...

I went to an NFL playoff game 3 days after major cranial surgery. It was worth it to see the Broncos win their first playoff game since Elway, coupled with Tom Brady losing his first playoff game.
I went to the AFC Championship last year with a 100degree temp, vomiting, crappin' myself, etc. etc. No flu was going to keep me from seeing that game. :D

Manly.... Stupid.... who knows.

^I see way too many folks vomiting and crapping themselves at any NFL game I've gone to. What makes you so special?

5 weeks until I get to go to MNF...

I bet NBC and ESPN are crapping themselves over the horrible primetime matchups we've seen for the most part. You can't predict in advance, but man they were off the mark.

Toby Keith at the NYS fair sooooooo many years ago... line at the ladies room was way too long for me to make it... so I walked into the men's room and used one of the stalls there... got a few strange looks but I didn't care... then again I guess the whole logging thing was pretty manly....

Most of ya'll know what I did a few years back (USMC Infantry/Armor Officer) and what I do now (Fight oil well fires), but I am currently teaching my third child to drive - That takes nerves of steel....

For lack of a better place to post this...it looks like Fudgey is on another forum I read.

snakeboy

• bullet_black.png
  • 3 posts
  • Interests:Computer Science

Posted Today, 07:41 AM

1. In reserved coach, will I have to sit by somebody if I ride alone?

2. Is it easier to get sick in a car/truck or a train? I don't really get carsick.

3. Can you hear people in the bathroom? I'm scared I might get diarrhea and people will hear me...

4. What are the rules for walking around? Will I be able to get up and walk around I feel sick? If so, how far can walk in the Coach area?

5. How quiet is the coach area? I don't want it to be quiet because then it will be awkward.

6. I will be riding 4 Southwest Chief from Dodge City, KS to Kansas City, MO (12:30am-7:45am) and then 314 Missouri River Runner from Kansas City, MO to St. Louis, MO (8:15am-2:00pm) Will there be a lot of people in Reserved Coach at those times?

Thanks in advanced for any replies.

Back