WEST VIRGINIA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This was posted on another board so maybe we will get ours Monday if this is true:

“Got the results today in West Virginia via snail mail. I passed! Yippee! Note to anyone who has a choice between Structural I and Civil with Structural depth.... take the Civil.”
That person needs to get their arse over here and post up.

I stopped at the PO this morning and saw them unloading the truck.... nothing in my PO Box... but since there is/was a 2-hr delay for Marion county schools, I had my mom stop by before she had to be at work (we live in the same town)... And she called me and said it's there... So I'm going to leave work early here in a bit and go see if it's a pass/fail.... But... today is the day for the rest of us in : :wv: :!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck to you too...

She said it's about 1/2 an inch thick.... so I'm thinking it's the pass letter.... the fail letter I got last time was thin..... I think staying here at work until 4 is going to be impossible.... I told my boss I'd leave at 11:30.... but I might have to make it 10:30... or 10.... or now... lol

Good luck to you too...
She said it's about 1/2 an inch thick.... so I'm thinking it's the pass letter.... the fail letter I got last time was thin..... I think staying here at work until 4 is going to be impossible.... I told my boss I'd leave at 11:30.... but I might have to make it 10:30... or 10.... or now... lol
Ask her to open it for you!!!!!!!!!!!GO....GO...GO....We want to know....

Just kidding....I do not know how you can control yourself. I would be on my way to my Mom's place right now.

Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ask her to open it for you!!!!!!!!!!!GO....GO...GO....We want to know....
Just kidding....I do not know how you can control yourself. I would be on my way to my Mom's place right now.

Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You guys will know soon after I do... like I said before, most of :wv: will know (either way) once I open that letter :D

According to the guy who posted on the other board he passed and his letter was thick:

"In :wv: ... when I failed, it was a letter-size envelope. I passed this time and it was a larger size envelope with a booklet in it. My hand was shaking when I opened it. I'm sure this varies between states, though."

Good luck you guys! I feel like I'm reading an adventure novel or something!

Keep us posted!

Here's to an early Christmas in :wv: .

Congratulations to those who passed. :multiplespotting:

All the best to others who are trying their luck coming April. :p10940623:

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!

I just got into the office to read this or I could have told you the difference in the envelopes. The failing is in a letter size envelope with just two pages (the letter and the diagnostic) the passing envelope has a letter and handbook and is much thicker.

CONGRATS AGAIN!! TO THE BANNER you go!

thanks to all!! :multiplespotting: :party-smiley-048: Now all I have to do is figure out how to milk that 15% out of the state!! :D

Good luck to everyone else that's waiting!!

Honestly... I can't remember what the FE results looked like... I passed the first time, but it was 6 years ago.... I'll look through my filing cabinet to see if I can figure it out.....

Good luck! and good luck waiting... I couldn't hold out once I knew it was there, I lasted about an hour lol

I passed FE first time as well, and it was one piece of paper in a regular letter size envelope. I still have it.

I wouldn't know what the failing one looks like, but I'd assume it's like the PE. A letter and maybe the diagnostic.

Thanks guys. I am nervos about them and can't wait to get home. I have been out of school 6 years and used th FERM to study, but I didn't think there was whole lot of problems that resembled the ones in the FERM. I also had used the 7th edition of the supplied manual and the test used the eigth which was a little different. I study for months for this test and really don't want to do it again, but will if I have to. This waiting is awful! :brickwall:

Back