WEST VIRGINIA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OSUguy98

Reaction score
Anyone received them yet? I'm assuming that we're still getting ours by mail. Here's hoping for a good Christmas to all!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well... you're a hell of a lot closer than I am right now.... the PO usually gets the new mail out by 11am..... but it'll be 4:30ish before I can get there....

I guess I know how the CA test takers feel now that (it seems) half the country has their results back and we're still waiting on the usps.... fun fun fun...

I hear ya. I wish they would email them. My mail runs around 9, but I am an hour away at work and the waiting is driving me crazy. My husband will be home in an hour but I don't want him to open them. If I failed I want to know at home.

My prediction has always been today (19th)... based solely on when I got the April results (56 days)... I'm about 30min away from home, and my wife is supposed to call me if anything is in the PO box when she gets back home today... Here's hoping........

edit--- scratch that... She just got back and checked, nothing but Christmas cards.... *sigh*

My prediction has always been today (19th)... based solely on when I got the April results (56 days)... I'm about 30min away from home, and my wife is supposed to call me if anything is in the PO box when she gets back home today... Here's hoping........

edit--- scratch that... She just got back and checked, nothing but Christmas cards.... *sigh*
I bet you will get the result next week and you will pass if not fail.

Out of 5 waits for WV results (between FE and PE) I only recieved the results on a day other than Saturday once.

I say look in the mail tomorrow.

When I took the PE in October of '06 I got the results in the mail on the Saturday before after Christmas.

I'll keep my eyes open tomorrow... I haven't tried to call the board yet... I was kinda hoping the banner on their homepage would change, or at least a " Congratulations_FE_+_PE-October_2008.pdf ", but no luck yet :D

I'll keep my eyes open tomorrow... I haven't tried to call the board yet... I was kinda hoping the banner on their homepage would change, or at least a " Congratulations_FE_+_PE-October_2008.pdf ", but no luck yet :D
That thing won't be updated for another 2 months. It's always far behind. It would be an awesome way to find out though wouldn't it?

That thing won't be updated for another 2 months. It's always far behind. It would be an awesome way to find out though wouldn't it?
I was holding out hope for it to be on the server, but nothing yet....

Here's hoping tomorrow brings a passing letter... but pass or fail, I think most of north-central : :wv: : will know when I get the letter....

Nothing today, bummer! I was really hoping! I keep praying for a passing letter! I know alot of people who have failed the FE their first time and some who have 3-4 times, and I understand why after taking the test myself, but I really hope I passed. I could use a little good news.

Nothing today, bummer! I was really hoping! I keep praying for a passing letter! I know alot of people who have failed the FE their first time and some who have 3-4 times, and I understand why after taking the test myself, but I really hope I passed. I could use a little good news.
I failed the FE once before passing, and the PE 4 times before passing (I received my passing letter today!!).

The one thing you have to remember - once you succeed in getting those 2 passing letters, all the hardache and struggle will be forgotten.

Just stay positive!!! and good luck!

ktulu

I failed the FE once before passing, and the PE 4 times before passing (I received my passing letter today!!).
The one thing you have to remember - once you succeed in getting those 2 passing letters, all the hardache and struggle will be forgotten.

Just stay positive!!! and good luck!

ktulu
Congradulations!!! I know you are relieved to finally get the PE behind you.

Thanks ktulu and Congratulations! I really do not know how I did. I thought the morning was a killer and actually ran out of time, but I felt the afternoon was easier. It is so easy to think the worst, but I am trying to stay positive and trust the Lord.

This was posted on another board so maybe we will get ours Monday if this is true:

“Got the results today in West Virginia via snail mail. I passed! Yippee! Note to anyone who has a choice between Structural I and Civil with Structural depth.... take the Civil.”

Back