WASHINGTON STATE - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks everyone! That extra day of waiting elevated my blood pressure a few points! :D
Most people I took the FE with got the results a day before me due to the delay of our campus mail system.... it was a really long 24 hrs... I know the feeling, that was just the FE. Hope it was worth the wait :D

I just got my results yesterday, and I passed too! Man, it sure is nerve wrecking opening that darn envelope.

What a relief!! Now I can actually enjoy my summer!

Good luck to the rest of you...

Congrats gipper, tmblank, and buswickie !!! :multiplespotting: :multiplespotting: :th_rockon:

JR

I have read these boards religiously for over a year now and never posted, I guess I am shy.

Like many I made the mistake of not taking the PE as soon as I qualified. I waited for almost 15years. The first time, I studied more than I ever thought possible and still failed, it was discouraging. I just returned from a vacation in Las Vegas to find that menacing envelope in my mail box - and I passed! (Civil - Transpo) :party-smiley-048: :multiplespotting: :) I wish the very best for those still waiting for the results and for those that didn't pass hang in there!

Last edited:
I have read these boards religiously for over a year now and never posted, I guess I am shy.
Like many I made the mistake of not taking the PE as soon as I qualified. I waited for almost 15years. The first time, I studied more than I ever thought possible and still failed, it was discouraging. I just returned from a vacation in Las Vegas to find that menacing envelope in my mail box - and I passed! (Civil - Transpo) :party-smiley-048: :multiplespotting: :) I wish the very best for those still waiting for the results and for those that didn't pass hang in there!

Congrats! And welcome to the board!!

My information finally posted on the state's webpage with an actual license number. I guess I'm official now. The only part that sucks is that it is good for only 11 months. Says the license was issued 3 JUL 2007 but expires 31 MAY 2008. Must be their way of extracting a renewal fee out of me early.

:unitedstates: Happy 4th of July to all, especially my fellow service members.

Back