Waiting on Maryland ?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure if it means much, but I applied for reciprocity in Maryland and it was approved at the 12/12 board meeting and I showed up last night in the roster. Maybe that means the test results will be available soon.

I've been updating the Maryland license lookup page and I always saw 7 individuals with my last name. Just refreshed and noticed that there are 8. Don't know which one is new but I see one with a license expiration date of 2015-12-12. Does this necessarily means I didn't pass the PE test since my name is still no up there but recent updates have been made?

I sent a message on Friday to PCS asking if there was expected release date for the Maryland PE results, I just received a reply. See their response below.

"We do not have a release date yet. The information is still being reconciled and then must be approved by the Board for release. When that happens you will receive an email from NCEES letting you know you may view your scores."

I sent a message on Friday to PCS asking if there was expected release date for the Maryland PE results, I just received a reply. See their response below.

"We do not have a release date yet. The information is still being reconciled and then must be approved by the Board for release. When that happens you will receive an email from NCEES letting you know you may view your scores."

So does that mean that we have to wait till the next board meeting??

Noooooooo!!!!! (I hope not!!!)

Seriously - what do they have to approve? That they got the right results with the right person?

It seems that for most states they don't need to wait till the next meeting to approve. Wisconsin doesn't have a board meeting scheduled till April.

I think this is their canned response. The board met on the Dec 12th.

OMG!!!!!!!

Are you kidding me!!!

Stupid PCS!!!!! Where can I file a complaint!!!!!!!!!??????????

OMG!!!!!!!

Are you kidding me!!!

Stupid PCS!!!!! Where can I file a complaint!!!!!!!!!??????????
Someone posted on their facebook page DLLR for the April 2013 exam... and got a response.

Good. If they don't release the result today, I will complain on the facebook page:(

Just called dllr and they said they are going to release results "tomorrow afternoon or wednesday morning at the latest"

Thank you for sharing this. I know when to expect the result, instead of refreshing the screen every couple seconds.

MD: if this helps, I called MD board at 4:50 est (just before closing?) and one gentleman who stated he is not directly involved but he could be 99.9% certain that results were just sent, or so he heard from the responsible people.

So tomorrow is may be not too much to ask. But, we will see!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back