Waiting on Maryland ?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am sorry you didn't pass. Check Michigan. Don't give up. Never!

3rd time Fail....& Still trying. Does anyone know if I can take it in another state without waiting for 2 years? :bag:
Don't give up! I heard the application process is relatively easy in Texas.

You got too much into this already. You are just getting closer. Keep at it.

Have you considered taking the exam in VA? Their process is little bit different and may take little longer but once you are approved, you are good for 3( or 2?) years. You may be looking at Oct 2014 exam. However, you could probably use a little break from studying for a few months.

Thanks all. I'll try DC. I work in DC anyways. Congrats to all that passed, I can only imagine the joy. Adios!!!!

Results are up on NCEES. Anybody have any idea when/how we'll get a registration #, to formally apply for our license through DLLR?

I tried following the instructions listed on Maryland's DLLR website (you get dumped on the page after clicking the "Next Steps" link on NCEES). I got to the point where I was going to have to pay $76 for my Maryland PE "Original Certificate". The system had an error and recommended trying again later.

What did you use for your registration number? Probably the same one from your EIT in MD? My EIT is from VA, so I don't have a registration number. I'm guessing it'll come through snail mail or something later on.

I tried following the instructions listed on Maryland's DLLR website (you get dumped on the page after clicking the "Next Steps" link on NCEES). I got to the point where I was going to have to pay $76 for my Maryland PE "Original Certificate". The system had an error and recommended trying again later.

What did you use for your registration number? Probably the same one from your EIT in MD? My EIT is from VA, so I don't have a registration number. I'm guessing it'll come through snail mail or something later on.

My MD EIT registration number didn't work for the Original PE License web app. Figure I'll wait for the snail mail too.

I just completed the process using a different web browser (it didn't liking IE 11 for some reason). My Maryland EIT registration number worked. If you passed the FE Exam in Maryland, your PE registration number should be the same as your EIT number.

I just completed the process using a different web browser (it didn't liking IE 11 for some reason). My Maryland EIT registration number worked. If you passed the FE Exam in Maryland, your PE registration number should be the same as your EIT number.

What would one use for a FE/EIT from another state (ND in this case...)?

I think you may have to wait to receive your PE registration number via snail mail in that case. Or wait until you are searchable on Maryland's DLLR website.

Just called Maryland Board and the lady told to wait like two or three business days to start the PE License process, she said PCS is working on it.

Back