Waiting on Maryland ?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Called NCEES and the lady told me that they will release the results after board validation, next Maryland Engineer board Meeting on Dec 12, so next Friday I expect to see the results.

Long waiting!

If it is next Friday, and IF (and it's a big IF) I pass, it would be a sweet birthday present! But the wait is killing me.....

So, do we get an e-mail from NCEES regarding the result. Is there any e-mail from PCS also regarding what needs to be done after passing the exam..... Great expectations :group:

I'll bet most of DLLR took a snow day yesterday. I have no idea if that changes anything.

This is what PCS is doing --- :gathering: while we all want to do this--- :smash: :waitwall:

Incredibly frustrating. What I don't understand is their inability to tell us WHAT is holding them up or give us a realistic timeline. I'm beginning to think they won't release scores until next week esp. based upon the time lag between NCEES releasing results and PCS releasing MD's results.

I just checked the MD board website. They have their meeting every second thursday each month at 9AM.

I hope they can release the results this afternoon!!!

They are in their meeting right now:

Thursday, December 12, 2013 09:00 AM - 01:00 PM
Category: .
Added by: DIrvin

The above Board/Commission will hold a meeting at 500 North Calvert Street 3rd floor conference Room. Please contact the Division of Occupational and Professional Licensing at 410.230.6220 or [email protected] for additional information.

Location: 500 North Calvert Street 3rd floor confeence room Baltimore, Maryland 21202

Poster: D. Irvin

I just called PCS in reference to the Maryland PE results. I was told: "We're trying to get the results out as quickly as possible."

just called PCS; the message says, there is a company meeting in progress and they can't answer the phones.

This doesn't make any sense. I have a pocket computer that dubs as a phone, camera, and takes HD video. I can pay my bills or send money to someone in Taiwan w/ a push of a few buttons. But the state of MD and PCS can't get results out in week?? This is what the call.... PCS purgatory...

Back