WA Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was hoping to hear something by today based on past notification dates... but will keep waiting. Good to see other folks in the same boat!

I felt good about the test, so I'm really excited about getting these results, like, yesterday!

I have to travel 23 hours by plane and took my exam in Puyallup. Love the place and planning to go back next summer for vacation.

Has anyone in WA tried contacting the DOL?
Nope. They are not expected to release anything until middle of this week. Even then, I am not sure you can hold them to what they say; there are so many factors involved here.

Has anyone in WA tried contacting the DOL?
Nope. They are not expected to release anything until middle of this week. Even then, I am not sure you can hold them to what they say; there are so many factors involved here.
so many factors, for example?
One being that unusual letter that has been floating around from other states regarding the technical difficulties that NCEES has been experiencing. Secondly, there is a note on WSDOL's website that says due to budget cuts, some mandatory days off are coming up for the staff. Obviously, I hope this all can be overcome and scores reported this week.

Well...I'm waiting nextdoor in Idaho. Very actively waiting....and waiting....and waiting.

by the past results, we were one of the first states to find out at least. Hopefully it is soon.

Back