VIRGINIA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well DPOR's business hours are 8:15 AM to 5 PM... so the fact that it is still down is hopeful!

Any of us getting anything accomplished today? certainly not me, cant think about anything else

I can't focus either. Maybe I'll give myself the day off if I pass. How long could it take to upload?

I second the cruel and unusual punishment.

And no, scanf, we don't know that they actually have received it. After someone on this board calling everyday last week, we've unofficially decided that they just might be saying the don't have them until they officially post them.

Anybody else waiting on VA results?
Has anyone gotten confirmation that DPOR has received the results from EES?

oops ignore me, didn't realize someone already asked this :)

Good Luck to all - hopefully they are up today!

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats to all that did, mine is not there. I wonder if all the disciplines have been posted. I canonly hope that structural has not been yet.
Unfortunately I do not think we're that lucky. While it is a little weird that only mechanical guys have posted up that they have passed, I think they (DPOR) just upload all at one time. Looks like it's back to hitting the books. :smileyballs:

Unfortunately I do not think we're that lucky. While it is a little weird that only mechanical guys have posted up that they have passed, I think they (DPOR) just upload all at one time. Looks like it's back to hitting the books. :smileyballs:
yeah that's what I was afraid of.

I could be wrong but it wouldn't make much sense for DPOR to bring the site down several times to upload each discipline. What a crappy Monday this is turning out to be.
My sentiments excatly. Definitely ruined my day. :brickwall:

from what i have read about previous years is that they add them all at the same time. Guess i should have started studying before the sunday the week of the test:p

Civil and Env are up, at least as far as I know. (my friend and i passed, yippee!).

good luck to everyone else - I hope the rest of the results get posted today too!

Back