VIRGINIA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Getting the PE now means my name will be pushed further down the layoff list!!! Not looking to make any big moves now. Once work gets busy again I will switch firms for a $20,000 salary increase.

Well I remember when there was no internet or e-mail and things still got done at work. I actually got through college without these tools, amazing. Maybe the use of these instant information tools just makes waiting harder as we know or think there must be a better way.

Well I remember when there was no internet or e-mail and things still got done at work. I actually got through college without these tools, amazing. Maybe the use of these instant information tools just makes waiting harder as we know or think there must be a better way.
I agreee, the ability to get online and look in an instant makes the wait seem longer. Kind of like the old saying, "A watched pot never boils." It certainly doesn't help seeing other states such as SC get their results nearly 2 weeks ago.

Any news from VA today?
I did some checking and I looked back in January and Tennessee received their results by mail on 1/8-1/9 and VA results were posted on 1/6. If their board is mailing them tomorrow they should be received by 7/4 (per their post). This means we would know by 7/3 but as that is a holiday for most I would say we will know on 7/6 or at the latest 7/7. Note 7/6 is 73 days.

Last edited by a moderator:
I did some checking and I looked back in January and Tennessee received their results by mail on 1/8-1/9 and VA results were posted on 1/6. If their board is mailing them tomorrow they should be received by 1/4 (per their post). This means we would know by 1/3 but as that is a holiday for most I would say we will know on 1/6 or at the latest 1/7. Note 1/6 is 73 days.
Wow, that would suck to have to wait until January! The early part of next week feels bad enough here in PA, I can't even imagine JANUARY!!! :p

I did some checking and I looked back in January and Tennessee received their results by mail on 1/8-1/9 and VA results were posted on 1/6. If their board is mailing them tomorrow they should be received by 7/4 (per their post). This means we would know by 7/3 but as that is a holiday for most I would say we will know on 7/6 or at the latest 7/7. Note 7/6 is 73 days.
Are you talking about exams taken in October or April? Seems more like October to me...

Argh. Darn you, Virginia...

I guess when I start hating on Virginia I have to remind myself that it's not ALL bad. We don't have CEU/PDH requirements that I know of, at least for now.

Argh. Darn you, Virginia...
I guess when I start hating on Virginia I have to remind myself that it's not ALL bad. We don't have CEU/PDH requirements that I know of, at least for now.
Yes we do, just took effect earlier this year.

Has anyone called DPOR today? have they received the results yet?
I have given up until 7/6, figure the state government will be essentially useless until then with many people taking vacation, surfing the internet, etc. Not that I would surf the internet at work though.

Has anyone called DPOR today? have they received the results yet?
I was right here on this board 6 months ago waiting to find out my results (passed).

I seem to remember, and somebody who wants to kill some time pouring through old posts can verify, that NCEES posted the updated pass rates a couple days before VA posted the results. Just something to look for as an indicator...

I would guess you guys are looking at July 7. Good luck and take the weekend to prime your livers for the arrival of your results.

Latest posts

Back